9 ~ The Ultimate Slumber Party

Now came the time to change into our nightwear. Me, Frisk and Undyne took turns changing in the bathroom. I put on a (pajama of choice). I'll let you imagine how it looks just so it stays to your liking.

Being the first done, I sat on the couch and waited for waited for the others. We had plans to watch a movie. And play a few games. Who knows how crazy things will get. Hopefully by then I'll be less nervous of sleeping in the same room as Sans. Nope, there I go again getting nervous.

Undyne and Frisk makes there way down. Huh wonder why Sans and Paps are taking longer? Frisk was wearing borrowed clothes from Undyne and Sans. Undyne luckily happened to have left her PJs here from a past sleep over. Both sat on the floor.

"So punks! What movie should we watch?!"

"Shouldn't we wait until Sans and Papyrus get down here?" I ask.

"what are you talking about I'm right here." Sans spoke. He happened to be sitting right next to me. He was wearing a plane white shirt and light blue shorts. Startled by his sudden presence, I yelp and accidentally fall off the couch.

The three burst into a fit of laughter. It was kinda funny, but I am more concerned by the fact that I can't get up. I felt two hands grab me and pull me up.

"HUMAN Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING LAYING ON THE FLOOR?" He set me down on the couch.

"Oh I just fell." Papyrus wore an orange pajama set with stars on em.

"ALRIGHT, LET US START WITH THE MOVIE! AND I KNOW EXACTLY WHICH MOVIE TO WATCH!
I FOUND IT IN THE DUMP ITS CALLED FOOD FIGHT DOESN'T IT SOUND COOL!"

. . . . IT WAS NOT COOL!! That movie had to be the worst animated movie I had ever seen. At least Sans and Undyne seemed to enjoy making fun of it. Frisk and Papyrus somehow looked past all the bad stuff and genuinely like it!? I will never forget this movie and not in a good way.

If you've never heard of Food Fight then I recommend watching a review instead of the actual movie it would be much more entertaining.

Looking at the clock it read to be 9pm. Ok we plan to sleep at 11 so that leaves 2 hours?

Oof. A pillow just flew to my face. "Pillow fight!" Undyne yells.

So the war of the pillows began. Frisk, Papyrus and Undyne were going all out. I being all confused just stayed on the couch watching the scene play out. Glad I still have popcorn in my bowl. The movie made me lose my appetite.

I moved my hand to grab the popcorn from the bowl and felt a familiar bony hand touch mine. I turn to Sans and he looks at me. Guess we had the same idea.

"uh... you can go first." He retracts his hand back letting me grab a handful of popcorn. Both of us were flustered at the situation. I've touched his hand before, so why must it feel different now?

"so what did you think of-" And now it was his turn for the pillow to land on his skull.

"Hahahahahaha." It was too funny. He didn't see it coming. To make me stop my laughter, he threw the pillow at me. In retaliation I grab hold of it and lightly hit him back.

"Hey that wasn't very nice."

"well this is a pillow fight sugarbean."

"Sugarbean? Odd. But I like it."

"that's good. i've been trying to find you a nickname for awhile now."

"Haha I won!" Undyne yelled in triumph with her arms up. Both Frisk and Papyrus were laying face first on the ground in defeat.