Howdy!

"oh right. you said alphys gave you a phone?"

"Hmm? Ah! yeah!"

"here let give you my number."

I hand Sans the phone. He takes out his and exchanged our numbers saving then in the contacts. Although I've never really used a phone I think I'm slowly starting to understand how everything works.

He hands me back my phone and I automatically see a notification. It was a picture of Sans holding a cookie? Wait that's my cookie! I look up at him. With crumbs on his jacket. He looks at me acting all confused. "what?"

"How? You know what nevermind."

He puts his hands inside his pockets "does your head still hurt?"

"A little but it's more like a headache now."

"okay let me know if it gets worse." He goes silent for a second "so um what do you think about friday? for well, going somewhere?" He asks me. He had a light blush on his cheekbones.

"Why are you so nervous? Yeah Friday is perfect."

"Y/n, Sans!" Frisk came up to us.

"Sorry it tooks so long to get back Mettaton was hot on my heels but we are cool now."

Sans crossed his arms annoyed. "he's cool with you. what about y/n? also where were you when she got hurt?"

"Oh I completely forgot! I'm sorry y/n I got distracted with the whole game show and when Alphys went to check on you and came back I thought you were okay." She apologizes.

"It's okay Frisk I forgive you. Just make sure to check on others when they are hurt." She nods in understanding. I realize I sound like a mom.

"Well it's getting late we should go home. Frisk do you wanna stay at my place tonight?"

"No thank you. I am going to say at San's house tonight. Undyne and Papyrus said the slumber party is still on!" She pumps her fist up in excitement.

"well i ain't getting much sleep tonight. alright let's get going then. i'll drop you off at your place after." Sans looks at me.

I nod and he teleports us to his home dropping Frisk off. Then he teleports with me to my home. We end up inside and Sans immediately drops himself on the couch. He looks tired. I head to the kitchen and start reheating today's lunch.

"You overworked your magic didn't you."

"yup."

"I know you don't like excercise but you should workout a bit. Just to at least boost you energy and stamina."

"what do you mean i have been working out. working out how to not work out. but you know i can't seem to work it out. it just doesn't work when i work out."

"What are you a Dr. Suess book?"

He laughs at my comment. "no but you're right. i should try to do a little bit of exercise. but i just find it..."

"Find it what?"

"Pointless..." His voice sounded different in that word. Just like with his eyes back in waterfall. I always knew that he held a lot of stuff back from me. Now that we are closer it looks like he is starting show his true feelings.

I finish reheating the stew and place the served bowls down on the bar table. Sans gets up from the couch and sits down in front of his dish. He looks down and starts eating.

"Well exercise can sometimes be a bit of a pain. Literally, but it can be a good way to release some stress or tension. I used to do a lot of stretching and dancing it always helped me relax."