Extra #3~Q&A

Hello everyone, it's your author Grace!

Here is what I promised in the last update, the answers to the long pending Q&A.

It was fun to read and answer all your questions and before we get to that I'd like to thank your for 60 followers. It may be a small number but I wasn't even expect any followers at all so it means a lot to me. Secondly I'd like to thank for over 40k views a number that I can't even wrap my head around with. (Figuratively speaking) and lastly I'd like to thank you guys in general. For all the views, votes and comments. Each comment makes me feel more connected to you guys and it always sparks a flame of motivation to continue writing.

Next I'd like to give a little update on the sequel. Don't worry it's still happening. But I am pushing the release to around August. I didn't realize until I stopped writing how burnt out I was. So I'd like to take just a little bit of a longer rest. Also for the Halloween rewrite, I think I'll just have it out for October since we are only about 3 months away from it.

Anyway enough with all that stuff you came here for answers to the questions you asked. Now the last time I did this, it was in the form of a talk show.

This time I'd like to switch things up. Let's go reality T.V style. I will individually interview the characters you have questions for and they will answer. So let's get started!
_______________________________________

Grace: Ah that's better! Now I am in the world of the fanfic. How did I get here? Magic?? Yeah. . . Let's go with that.

Grace: Okay Imagine the room to be. . . let's go with the one from Barbie Life in a Dream house when they are interviewed one on one because I lack originality and a tribute to the fabulous Raquel.

Grace: *sits onto a comfy chair and pulls out a clipboard full of notes* Let's get started and bring in the first character!

*jump cut*

Y/n: This is weird. I feel like I am in two places at once. Am I having an out of body experience? *sits onto a white couch with a confused look*

Grace: Don't worry it will only last for one question. Your question is. . .

Just how clingy can Sans get?

Y/n: Huh . . . Wasn't expecting that one. Well, now that I think about it. I'd say that he can get pretty clingy. Which is a bit strange since he is usually laid back. He's most likely been frightened from all the things that have happened in the underground and that is why he gets so protective. Although, I will admit that it can be annoying when he acts rudely to Mettaton or when he just doesn't seem to leave me alone when I want to be. We are working on it. His ketchup is confiscated when he starts acting too rude or clingy and I am happy to say that it is working splendidly. For the most part. . . He still hates Mettaton. . . *exhales out of breath* Was that a good answer?

Grace: Yeah it was great. You can merge back together now.

Y/n: Thank goodness. This is so trippy. I am seeing two different perspectives. *holds her head and leaves the room*

Grace: Next!

*jump cut*

Sans: wha- how did I get here? *looks and sees author* oh. . . we're doing this again.