Chapter 35: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"Hi" she smiles, she tries to hugs me but Xanthus growls making Damien snuggle closer to me, I sent a glare to Xanthus who smiles guiltily. "I heard you said you've been gone for four days" I nod.

I was gone for just four days. Right? Right.

"Rory" I face Rekal who looks unsure, "It's me" I nod and he hugs me before Xanthus could growl. "You're here. You're really here" I chuckle.

"You were actually gone for...Four years" Kassandra says slowly, and the smile vanishes from my face. "What? I died for just four days" I sit slowly unfortunately it wasn't slow enough as I flop down faster than I could release a breath of air.

"Where were you?" Kassandra asks.

"I woke up in a garden, and every day a part of the garden dies" I remember the garden I woke up in. It had a lot of colorful flowers, I usually got emotional when a part of the garden dies.

"The world you were in has a slower time" well that makes sense. Which means I lost four years of Damien's life, I didn't witness his first step, his first words. I don't realize I'm crying till I feel Damien's small fingers on my face. I smile at him and hug him tightly.

Kassandra pulls out a knife and cuts my palm open, Xanthus growls loudly. "Calm down" she rolls her eyes at him, and they watch in fascination as the cut heals. She throws the knife and I duck quickly.

"Are you trying to kill her?!" Xanthus yells at her. She ignores him and faces me with a huge smile. "You broke the curse!" A smile breaks on my face.

"What? How?"

"When Xanthus' grandfather deceived Daria she was shunned by the witches, her family, her friends even her daughter was taken away from her. Each one of these represents a part of the garden that died on each year or day according to the realm you were." She takes a deep breath.

"You're no longer human" that's a bombshell. "What?" I whisper and let Damien out of my arms when he wiggled. "Daria was half-witch half-demon. Normally Witches die of old age but because of the transition, she lived more than two centuries before she created a weapon and forced a hunter to kill her. Now she exchanged your Mortal life for her Immortal life" I stare at her blankly.

"When Witches die their bodies become trees and they find peace but when she died she turned into dust and she never found peace now she has reincarnated into a human"

"I'm no longer human, am I a demon?" I ask lowly. "No. Just think of yourself as a human with a demon life span" I nod slowly.

"You don't have a beast so...." I nod, at least I'm happy I'm here.

"You have to mark her again.." a tense silence falls upon us. The memory of the mark isn't a good one, Xanthus stares at my neck and frowns.

"You marked a human with a human life span not a human with a demon life span" Xanthus smiles at me and smiles.

It's been a week since I woke up and everything has been going great Xanthus hasn't marked me yet which is why I'm waiting for him.

I pull the robe tighter to my body and wait for him to come in, he stops when he sees what I'm wearing. "Any special occasion?" He asks teasingly and I roll my eyes and move to him.

"I want you to mark me again" I blurt out and he raises his eyebrows, "No," he answers coldly, I almost cry at the tone of his word.

"Please, I know you don't have a good memory of the last time you marked me, neither do I. That's why Fate is giving another chance" I say.

"No" he walks away from me and I block his path. I slowly untie the belt on the robe. Xanthus eye widens a bit. "W-what are you doing?" Asmodeus was named the Lord of lust for a reason.

The robe drops exposing my purple Lacy underwear with a garter belt. "Aurora--" I place a pointer finger on his lips shutting him up I could see he's trying not to look at my body but I don't make it easy for him.

I play with the strap of my bra, "Mark me" I whisper against his lips, he glares at me with frustration. "You just came back--" and my bra comes off, and he lost the little control he had. He slams me on the wall and kisses me with anger.

The kiss turns slowly and soft. He steps back and stares at me "Are you sure?" I nod, then he sinks his fangs into my neck marking me again.

And then we had sex after four years.

·•● ·•● ·•●·•●·•●·•●

They found Daria after a year, of course, a lot of human babies were born that year.

Xanthus tried to have another kid but I lost the kid during the second month, Kassandra said my body was still adjusting to the changes. Now we have three kids.

Damien.

Alexander.

And,

Esther.

Alex and Esther are twins, Alex is older but Esther acted older.

I kiss Xanthus "What was that for?" He grins, "Nothing. I just, I just love you" he smiles and kisses me back.

"I love you too"

"Ew," Damien scrunches up his face.

We run after him.

━━━━━━━༺۵༻━━━━━━

That's the final chapter for this book. I'm not crying you're crying😭 this is my first completed book.

I appreciate all your votes and comments.❤

Love you all.

Hope you check out my upcoming book too.🤭

Have a nice day/night.

Thank you.