12 : weird day

Začít od začátku

"How is that a twist? That literally happens in every cliche kdrama or movie." You said, face showing pure disgust as an expression. 

She, however, ignored your expression and said, "Shh, let me tell. Alright, so I thought the same and freaked out. And besides, I was tied to a chair JUST like in the movies, but the twist was that the rope wasn't that tight. So I managed to untie myself, and then I peeked through the door and saw..." 

"And saw?" 

"Five men fighting over an underwear while wearing boxers." She said. 

"Five men WHAT?" 

"Five men fighting over underwear while wearing boxers." She said, closing her eyelids and making a disgusted expression as if she was trying to erase that moment from her memory. 

"And then?" 

"The door made a slight noise because I'm not good at opening them-" She said, but was once again cut off by you saying, "Everyone in the world knows that." 

"But yes, continue." You nodded. 

She shot you a nasty look before continuing with her tragic story. "And then they froze when they realized it was me at the door, and out of five of them, only one was wearing actual clothes rather than boxers." 

"Who was that one?" You asked. 

"Shh. I'm speaking. Interrupt again and see what happ-" She said,  but was cut off by a piercing glare from you. 

She gulped.

"As I was saying, that Taehyung guy attacked me by throwing a bunch of pillows at me, and by the time I got the pillows out of my eyes, they were dressed. I stood there, dumbfounded, and then one of the guys - he was very handsome, he told me to get back into the room, so I did and then he told me to lock myself in - which I did too because he was just so handsome and hot, I was too busy staring at him." She said,  washing it away with an embarrassed smile. 

"Let me get this clear, you did all that?" You asked. 

She nodded. 

You slapped her. 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" She screamed dramatically, hands on her cheek. 

"I BEEN WORRYING ABOUT YOU NONSTOP AND THEN THERE'S YOU, DROOLING OVER GUYS WHO KIDNAPPED YOU, YOU BITCH I'M GONNA THROW HANDS-" You screamed back. 

She took a deep breath and said, "Shut up and let me continue." 

"So, after that, I don't remember much except for when I woke up from a deep sleep and saw someone staring at me, it was the Taehyung guy. He told me to get the fuck up and gather my shit because my so-called friend was throwing a fit. I didn't take a shower, yes that is the reason why I stink and then I got up and the Jimin guy took me to get breakfast from the nearest Mcdonalds. The food was good, he was a charming man but unfortunately, he's taken, and then he brought me here. Long story short!" Lisa said. 

You blinked. All of that just happened in the span of 24 hours. 

"I- I thought something happened to you." You said. 

"Thought? more like hoped." Lisa scoffed. 

You took a deep breath and said, "Can you not? Let's go to mine and Irene's place now." 

The two of you agreed to go, and on the way, you talked about Lisa's mum's condition and stuff. 

-

You rang the doorbell, as Lisa whispered into your ear, "Where's Mark?" 

shit.

That's when you remembered Mark exists.