chapter 5

"We underestimate the importance of balance." Garmadon instructed. Lloyd wasn't sure he could focused and listen.
"When it's there, we're at peace. When something is off, everything falls. Ninjago is no different. It put too much faith in technology, allowing the Overlord to return, and because of your friends, now the world is without power. When one relies on something too much, we become weak, vulnerable, imbalanced." Garmadon continued his lecture.

"In order to find your Full Potential and unlock your true power, you must find your own balance." Garmadon placed a rock on a tower of others.

"I'm already the Golden Ninja, how much more power do I need?" Lloyd asked. He was struggling, balancing a tower of different rocks on his back.
"You've only scratched the surface! You have the potential to move mountains. Power of the First Spinjitzu Master!" Lloyd's father exclaimed.

"The Ninja destroyed the power substation, essentially destroying the Overlord and his Nindroids. Why can't we go back?" Lloyd asked.
"Essentially? Until the Overlord is fully erased from the system, we must not go back, but forward!" Garmadon placed a large rock on top of the tower. Lloyd took it by suprize and feel over, the ricks falling on top of him.

"If you can't move mountains, I guess we'll have to move over mountains." Garmadon said.
"Oh yeah?!" Lloyd said pushing the rocks off of him. This father and son bonding was nothing like he imagined.
"And this next one looks particularly steep." Garmadon pointed to the path ahead.

-(new?) Ninjago city-

"Over here! I found him!" Two workers shined a pocket torch around the factory and found Cyrus Borg lying on one of the conveyers.
"Are you all right Mr Borg?" The workers asked.

"Yes, yes but how long have I been out?" Borg asked.
"Quite a while, sir. We've been without power for a few days." The worker replied.

They helped Borg into a wheelchair and into his office.

"The hard drive...!" Borg exclaimed.
"It's missing! Have the Ninja returned with the Techno Blades? Please, it's very important!" He asked to workers.

The room went silent. The fact that the moon was the only course of light other than the occasional spark lit the place up made it seem darker than ever.

"Uh, no. There's been no one else inside the building." The workers finally said.
"....Wu!" Borg wheeled himself over the the corner. The was a table with straps but other than that, it was empty.
"He was right here! Where did he go? And who would take the hard drive when the Overlord virus is still on it? Oh, so many questions, so few answers." Borg placed his hands on his head.

-elsewhere-

"WHERE AM I!!" The voice of the Overlord echoed in the room.
"The Ninja destroyed all of the power. How have you saved me?" The Overlord asked the mysterious figure clocked in white that was in front of him.

"Electrocobrai. Though extremely rare, they're extremely useful." The stranger answered. Their voice stemmed masked. It wasn't a familiar one.
"Who are are you? What do you want from me?" The Overlord asked.
"Nothing but a small favor after returning you to power. You do still want to become flesh, if I'm not mistaken?" The stranger said.
"Yes, of course, but I need the Golden Ninja." The Overlord said.

"You'll get your hands on him in time. Our power is limited, we must be wise with our next move. Ninjago is vast, the Golden Ninja could be anywhere. And still, the Ninja have the only weapons that could erase you." The stranger grabbed a electrocobra with a rubber glove and held it nest to a table.

"The old man knows everything about the Ninja. All of their secrets. All of their hideouts. He will find them in no time."

-Jay's home-