- Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Y/N : Your Name
( ) : Is when you speak in your mind

Edit 22 - 9 - 2021 : For those who just got in this book, go for the rewrite. The chapters that are not rewritten or the chapters before the rewritten doesn't have any connection at all with the rewritten.

----------------

Flashback, Y/N POV

Y/N : ( It hurts... But I can't scream. )

That day... at a burnt village, while the Grimms attack the village.

Y/N : " I must *pant* find *pant* Hanabi! *pant* "

I search from buildings to buildings, and I still haven't found my sister yet. Hanabi, that's her name.

Y/N : " HANABI!!! HANABI!!! "

I shouted her name, but there's no voice. Only fire, and people's screams. My legs are tired, and my lungs hurt, I feel like I'll pass out in a few seconds. But I keep searching for Hanabi, I start to feel desperate. Until...

??? : " Big brother!!! *Sniff* Big brother!!! *Sniff* "

I looked to the source of the voice, and I see Hanabi. Trying to wake my... mother up. And I quickly rush to Hanabi.

Y/N : " Hanabi! "

Hanabi : " Big brother!!! "

I hug Hanabi and look at my mother. But, she's already dead.

??? : " Hana- *Cough* stop- *Cough* hear me! "

Y/N : " Dad?! "

Sarutobi : " Y/N... thank god you're *Cough* safe... "

Y/N : " Dad?! Wait let me help you! "

*ROOOOAAAAARRRRR*

A Grimm shout and look at our way, and start to head to our place. After that I quickly pulled my dad out of a wreckage.

Sarutobi : " Y/N... here- *Cough* "

My dad put three katana at a ground near me.

Sarutobi : " Y/N you've got to run! Take Hanabi with you! "

Y/N : " But- "

Sarutobi : " Y/N PLEASE! YOU'VE GOT TO BE BRAVE AND RUN AWAY FROM THIS VILLAGE! "

I flinched hearing my dad shout, I never heard him so mad.

Y/N : " But... "

Sarutobi : " Y/N... please, live another day with your sister. I'm already old so it's okay you know?.. "

It got silent for a second, but I quickly nod. My dad chuckled.

Sarutobi : " Good boy, now run! "

I grab the katana and quickly pulled my sister hand and run away without looking back.

Hanabi : " But big brother how about dad! "

Y/N : " We have to run Hanabi... dad told us to. "

Hanabi nods.

Y/N : " Good girl... "

Sarutobi : " HEY GRIMM! LOOK AT ME! FACE ME! YOUR WORTHY OPPONENT IS HERE! OUR BATTLE WILL BE LEGENDARY!!! "

My dad then laugh.

Y/N : " You stupid dad... "

I ran away from the village. But then it got silent, I looked back at the village. Only to see my father's head got bitten and ripped out of his body. And the Grimm starts to ripped out his body. His body was torn in half, I ran to him. And then the Grimm came to my mom. But, father told me to run. And then my mom too got torn in half. My eyes widened at this sight, my breath become faster. But I decided to stay calm. Hanabi tries to look but I closed her eyes.