Chapter 1 - Beginning - ( Rewrite )

" AND THAT SHIT IS A LIE. "

A man in his thirties with black hair, his bangs is slicked back. While his side bangs is left down, and the back part of his hair is tied to a bun.

The man, shout, as he flips a table over, knocking the alcohols and food down to the floor. Startling everyone, as a bald dick-shaped hean man clenches his fist. Before standing up and points at him while talking, " HEY HEY! SHUT YO DAMN MOUTH YOU SON OF A BITCH. MY EARS HURT FROM ALL THE SHOUTING! "

" MAKE ME, YOU BALD DICK-SHAPED HEAD. " the man said, as he slammed and let go of the alcohol while slamming it down. As it falls to the floor, breaking the alcohol.

The man, stood up from his seat, as the other man who had just gotten insult. Obviously pissed, stands up and walks towards the man. " That's it you son of a- "

*SLAM*

The other man, got slammed by a table on the face, as the table break on impact. While the man held a foot of the table with one hand. " Fuck you! " The bun hair man said, as he looked at a man who's simply watching the whole event unfold. " Gimme that Qrow. " the man said, as he held out his hand towards a man with a Sasuke-hairstyle.

" Chill out lil' bro, anyway, look behind you if you don't want to die and also leave some for me. " Qrow said, as he points towards his little brother's back before pointing to his

" Fuck whoever's behind me. " taking a chug from Qrow's flask, Qrow sweatdrops " This is not the work of my bad luck. " Qrow silently whispers to him.

*Clears throat*

Ignoring someone clearing a throat behind him, the man continues on chugging his, well Qrow's alcohol.

" Why don't you fuck me yourself?~ " earning a punch on his back, the man coughed out the alcohol from his mouth. " my back..! " the man whimpers, as he crouches down.

" You're not old. "

" What the fuck is it with you and my back woman..! "

" You are always unprepared for a back attack, so I always go for that I guess... "

Looking back, the man finds himself looking at a woman with blond hair tied to a ponytail. Some part of the edges of her ponytail is colored with a gradient pink. Her bangs, with the middle one falling down between her eyes. While her right side is down to her neck and the left side next to her left eye, placed on a bit lower level. With a black eyepatch on her left eye, her right pupil is coloured bit rusty yellow.

Wearing a black coat that reaches down to her shin, she wear the overcoat with the hood down, and left the coat open. The sleeves reaches down to her biceps, and for the insides, she wears a black turtleneck tank top, covering her flat chest.

Wearing black leggings, she also wears a white shorts that covers up half of her thighs. For her footings, she wears a normal black combat shoes, and for her hands she wears fingerless gloves.

" Why are you like this woman... " the man asked, as the woman ignores him and looked towards Qrow. " Hey Qrow. "

" Omega. "

" How's life treating you? Bad? I'm pretty sure it is. "

" Harsh, but true, especially when you come and punch Y/n on the back out of nowhere and him spitting out my... flask. "

Deciding to lay down on the floor, Y/n starts to doze off, as all the other in the bar is... Confused at this event, and doesn't know what to do. But it seems they decided to continue back to their activities, ignoring what had just happen.