𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯: 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

-play song-

"idiot what were you thinking?!" a familiar voice exclaimed over the phone. the young girl sighed as she moved the phone a few inches away from her ear. "you can't go just protect another digimon from a deva!" the voice yelled. "you're lucky that you're ribs didn't break in that process." the voice huffed. "i'm done talkin' to her. here yuzu." the voice said. another voice sighed. 

"mari."

"are you gonna scold me, too?"

"should i?" her other cousin chuckled. "remember, i'm not asa." he said, looking over at his aggravated brother. "but we told you to be careful, though." he stated. the plum haired girl sighed and nodded. "you did but i couldn't just let impmon keep getting hurt." she said. the calm cousin nodded. "i know, mari." he said. "you hate seeing people or things hurt." he said, causing the young girl to sink down in her bed. "but you can't keep doing that." he said. "you're only gonna hurt yourself." he finished. the young girl sighed and nodded.

"i knooow." she said. suddenly, the young girl heard a knock at the door. she grabbed her crutches. "lemme call you guys back." she said, ending the call. she placed both crutches under her arms and began to hop out of her room. "who is it?" she yelled out, waiting for a response.

"it's us!" a familiar voice exclaimed on the other side of the door. the young girl smiled as she happily hop towards the door. she reached for the door and opened it, only for her face to me a pair of fingers on her forehead.  the fingers immediately plucked her, causing her to whine. 

"oww..."

"that's for being a complete idiot."

"hey mari." the brown haired boy said, peeking into the plum haired girl peripheral sight. she blinked, rubbing her forehead. "takato...." her golden brown eyes looked over at the blue haired boy. "and henry too." she said. the red haired girl walked in the apartment, followed by henry, then takato. 

"so..." the plum haired girl started, closing to door. "why are you guys here?" she asked, tilting her head. the redhead placed a hand on her hip. "what were you even thinking?" she scolded, earning nervous chuckle from amari. henry sighed and looked at amari. "she's serious, y'know." he stated. the plum haired girl blinked and looked over at rika. "i know she is." she said, looking down. 

"sorry."

"sorry's not gonna cut it, amari." she spat. "you could've died." she informed. the plum haired girl closed her eyes. "you don't think i know that, rika?" she asked. the redhead folded her arms over her chest. "lunamon's worried sick about you." she stated.  amari sighed, opening on top of to kitchen island. "again, i know that." she muttered. "we got into an argument before she headed over to check on the others." she informed. "again, i'm sorry." she reiterated. "when i see someone that needs help, i can't just-"

slap!

the young girl sighed, feeling a familiar stinging sensation on her right cheek. "rika!" the brown haired boy hissed. "you didn't have to smack her." he said.  the red haired girl rolled her eyes. "well, someone needed to do it." she huffed. 

"mom already slapped me before she left." she muttered under her breath, rubbing the spot. "now my face just hurts even more." 

"well, think twice before you go saving someone that didn't want to be saved."

"look..." the plum haired girl said, looking up at her friends. " i said sorry." she reiterated. "i'm sorry for jumping out and saving impmon." she stated. "i'm sorry for making everyone, from my mother to my cousins worried." she said, slowly taking a step. henry's gray eyes widened. 

"mari, grab your-"

"i'm sorry for making lunamon run off crying for my stupid actions."

"amari, your leg-" 

"you don't think i wouldn't know the consequences for everything."

her left leg began to shake violently. 

"i did." the plum haired girl said, looking up at rika. "a million scenarios ran in my mind." she stated. "and only one seemed decent and that was to have one on my legs injured." she said, looking down at her leg. "did i want it to happen?" she asked. "no, i didn't. " she said, feeling herself beginning to fall. "i'll say it one more time before you yell at me again." she said, taking a deep breath. " i, amari tenya, am sorry for all the trouble i caused." she said, plopping down on the floor. both boys ran to grab her crutches. "you didn't have to strain yourself, amari." the blue haired boy said. the brown haired boy nodded. "sounds like you've been through it." he said. 

before the plum haired girl could speak, everything in her line of sight turned black.

__________________

this child got her leg fucked up and now she's sick

ew why do i give my ocs some sort of emotional trauma.

but uh she will be okay in the next chapter, i promise

such a starry girl (digimon tamers)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara