𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵

the plum haired girl followed her partner into a small park. the moon-inspired digimon stopped, getting into attack stance. amari looked down at lunamon. "what's up?" she asked. the white digimon looked back at her partner. "there's two of them." she said simply. the plum haired girl blinked and looked back up.

"whe-"

"hey!" a voice exclaimed. the plum haired girl blinked, turning the direction of where she heard the voice. her eyes widened as she saw a medium-sized dragon like digimon huddle in with a wire fence. next to in was a brown haired boy. amari pulled out her digivice, hoping to get a read out of the digimon. she frowned. "nothing?" she questioned, looking up at the digimon.

"lunamon, let's-"

"what a lousy fighter." another voice stated boringly. "but a fight's a fight." it said. the dark skinned girl's golden brown eyes widened. in across from the boy and digimon was her opponent from the digimon card tournament. she frowned again. "what's she doing here?" she asked, her eyes looking up at the fox like digimon next to her. the digimon blinked and looked over at amari, causing the plum haired girl to sweat nervously.

"rika." the digimon said simply, pointing over to the dark skinned girl and her digimon. "there's another one." it said. the red haired girl turned her head, frowning at the sight of amari. "well if it isn't little miss third place." she said snarkily. the dark skinned girl frowned at her. "nice to see you again, nonaka." she said sarcastically, walking over to her with lunamon trailing behind her. "still ruthless as ever." she stated, looking over at the red digimon.

"why are you-"

"i'm only doing this so renamon can get stronger." rika spat, eyeing her fox like digimon.

"i saw you in my dream..." the brown haired boy stated, looking at the red haired girl. rika looked over the the boy, rolling her eyes. "so, you're a lousy tamer and a weirdo." she huffed, placing a hand on her hip. amari looked over to the digimon and then to the boy.

'so that digimon is the boy's partner.' she thought.

"i am not a lousy tamer!" the boy exclaimed, breaking amari's train of thought. "and what do you mean by little boy?" he asked, looking back at his digimon. "guilmon's just young. that's all!" he exclaimed. the plum haired girl tilted her head. "guilmon?" she muttered under her breath.

"like tamer, like digimon." the redhead scoffed. "c'mon he's at least a rookie, right?" she asked to boy. the brown haired boy blinked and looked back his partner confusingly. "well, yeah." he said, slowly looking up at the girl. "at least i think so." he stated. "that's what i was going for." he continued. "y'know, i've never done this before." he finished. the plum haired girl looked at the boy confusingly.

"never done what?" she asked. the brown haired boy blinked. "uh..." he started. the redhead rolled her eyes and moved to the side. "how clever...renamon." she said. the yellow fox digimon nodded and walked towards the boy and the digimon.

"wait, no call her off." the brown haired boy said, waving his arms in the air. "we don't wanna fight!" he exclaimed. the red haired girl sneered and looked over at the boy. "i knew you were a little boy with a pet digimon!" she exclaimed. "what do you think digimon were made for, you goofy little gogglehead?!" she asked. the plum haired girl scowled. "i see you're still rude as ever." she muttered. the other girl scowled at amari. "oh shut up, third place." she scoffed. the plum haired girl rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "i'm not here to fight you, rika." she spat. the redhead quirked an eyebrow.

"afraid to lose?" she taunted. the plum haired girl scoffed. "did you not just hear me?" she asked irritably. "i just said i didn't want to fight." she spat. the red haired girl snickered. "someone's mad." she teased.