𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭

"we gotta save gallantmon before it's too late!" the terriermon side of megagargomon exclaimed. "yeah but how?" the tamer inside asked. "we can't just-"

"look down below!" a familiar voice exclaimed, interrupting henry. the remaining megas looked above them and saw no one other than kazu and his digimon, guardromon flying towards them. "here comes the calvary!" the hatted tamer shouted. "hey guys!" he added.

"what?" sakuyamon questioned, watching the machine digimon land on the ground. the redhead inside sakuyamon smiled. "it's kazu!" she exclaimed. guardromon looked up at the megas with determination in his eyes. "i've come to offer my help." he stated, earning a groan from his tamer. the brown haired boy hopped off looked down at the machine. "it was my idea, ya big lug nut!" he scolded. "oh, right." guardromon muttered. 

the plum haired tamer in dianamon blinked in confusion as she heard something off in the distance. "hmm?" she hummed, causing the hatted tamer to look up at her. "you hear that too?" he asked, watching the moon digimon nod her head. "yeah..." she muttered as she turned around, only to see something flying in the air.

amari groaned mentally as a premonition happened.

'of course it's him..' she thought.

"who's that?" the renamon side of sakuyamon questioned as she watched the unidentified being land on top of a building. "i don't know..." the rika side answered truthfully. the plum haired girl hummed lowly at the redhead.

"rika, who do we know makes flashy appearances like that?" she asked. ignoring her companion's snarky remark, the fox digimon looked up at the mysterious digimon before them. "and who might you be?" she asked, standing her ground. amari rolled her eyes at the red haired girl.

"now rika..." she muttered quietly. "if two plus two is four..."

"geez, when were you so snarky?" the mysterious digimon asked playfully. the plum haired girl inside dianamon snorted at the familiar voice. "since you've met me last year, you dork." she stated. "i don't see why you're so surprised." she stated. the red haired girl in sakuyamon let out a low groan.

"of course it's him."

"see, i said the same thing in my head." amari spoke. "and i asked you who else makes surprise appearances. but did you listen?" she asked. "no."

"amari, so help me..."

"wow, you two sure do get along..." the mysterious digimon chuckled, earning aggravated glares from the two female megas.

"oh, shut up!" 

"anayways..." the familiar voice in the mysterious digimon chuckled before looking over at everyone else. "i'm justimon, cyberdramon's mega form! here to give the d-reaper a taste of my justice kick!" the digimon shouted as he leapt into the air and performed a kick, earning a snort from the girl inside of dianamon.

"so lame." she muttered quietly under her breath.

"what's happenin' guys?" the ryo side of justimon greeted, earning a groan from rika. "couldn't you just walk in and say hello?" she asked with a sneer on her face. the hatted tamers eyes lit up. "it's ryo!" he chirped. "ryo!" his machine digimon repeated. justimon nodded his at the two before looking over at the three megas.

"i had a feeling you needed my help." he stated. "if we're going to save takato and guilmon and take out the d-reaper, it's gonna take all of us working together." he stated. the shimmering digimon gasped as she saw another premonition.

"megagargomon, move to the right!"

"why?"

"just do it!" dianamon shouted as she pulled out her bow and arrow. the machine mega complied with her order and moved out of the way. the moon digimon squinted her pink eyes.