𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 (𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰)

"oh, i ate so fast..." the red dragon groaned as he patted his stomach. "i forgot to breath!" he exclaimed as he plopped down on the floor. "i need a bigger tummy, takato." he stated, looking over to the brown haired tamer next to him. "draw me one?" he pleaded, earning a chuckled from the boy. "ok." he smiled. "you're a pal." his digimon smiled.

"draw him some self control." terriermon said, earning a glare from the blue haired boy next to him. "and just how many buns you've had?" he asked. the rabbit digimon began to sweat at the mere thought. "two, three, twelve." he said all too quickly. the plum haired girl blinked as she tilted her head to watch terriermon stuff his cheeks with food. the little creature gulped loudly with his tiny paws pressed against his now chubby, pink cheeks.

"i lost count." he said innocently. 

"henry could learn a thing or two from you, terriermon." mrs. wong smiled, looking down at the little digimon. "he's handsome, but skinny as a mosquito." she joked as she looked over at her son. "right?" she asked. the blue haired boy glanced down at his mother before looking down. "right." he chuckled. the plum haired girl couldn't help but giggle at their family dynamic.

"wow mari." the girl heard her father say. said girl blinked and looked up at her dad confusingly. "what?" she asked. kei glanced over at the plate of mochi that sat across from him, noticing the only four of them were left. "now, i could've sworn i made more than that." he teased. his daughter felt her face heat up. "i-i only ate three!" she blurted out as she held up three fingers. "i noticed that you took two, dad." she stated. kei nodded at her observation. "that i did." he smiled, his eyes wandering over to her digimon partner. "lunamon, how many did you have?" he asked the moon rabbit. the white rabbit glanced up at the man and blinked. 

"only one." she stated. "mari had more than three though."

"lunamon!"

"knew it." the plum haired man chuckled as he reached over and snagged some of the dessert. "you would always sneak more when i would look away when you were younger." he stated. "and tamaki would be the one to tell on you and say that if you ate more, your cheeks would expand." he laughed. amari groaned out of embarrassment.

but before she could utter out another word, her digivice began to beep. 

the female tamer blinked and looked down at the table solemnly.

they all had just got back...and now they have to continue fighting on their home turf.

"i'm getting a huge activity reading." the blue haired boy said, pulling out his digivice. the red haired girl looked over at her digimon. "renamon, what's going on?" she asked. the yellow fox looked at the girl with haste. "i'll find out." she said, vanishing before her. the brown haired boy looked down at the red dragon digimon next to him.

"let's go boy." he said, earning a nod from henry. "right."

"guys." the plum haired girl called out, gaining the other tamers attention. they all glanced back at amari in confusion. "what's wr-" the red haired girl paused, realizing something.

they were about to leave their parents without saying a word..

again.

their parents all stood up in silence. "i'm sorry." the brown haired boy said. "we didn't want this to happen, honest." he continued, looking down. "but we have to.." he paused, taking a deep breath. "we have to leave." he finished. takato's father looked at his son.

"we've discussed it..." he started. "and we decided that we don't want you to go." he stated, earning a shocked expression from his son. "the fact is that any other kid would be allowed to rush into danger like this and you know it." he said sternly before taking a deep breath. "but you're not any other kid." he added. "you're all very special." he continued. amari watched as all their parents stepped aside, causing her eyes to widened.