𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦: 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘮𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥

the plum haired girl stared at the grass below her as she stood with her fellow tamers. "does it seem like the devas are coming after us specifically?" she heard the blue haired boy ask. the rabbit like digimon nodded. "don't they have anything else better to do than fight us?" he asked. the brown haired boy blinked. "but they're evil, right?" he asked, catching amari's attention. "so it's our duty as digimon tamers to defeat them, right?" he asked. the plum haired girl sighed and leaned her head back against the tree trunk. 

"i don't know about that, takato." she said. the red haired girl nodded. "it's not our responsibility to fight them." she stated. amari looked back up at the brown haired boy. "we're just kids." she said. "let someone else handle it." she finished. 

"if they want to fight us, we can't just run away." rika's digimon partner said as she appeared from the bushes. an audible groan was heard from rika. 

"hey!" another brown haired boy exclaimed. "are you guys gonna get in the water or what?" he asked. "we're gonna get guilmon all pruney!" he snickered. the plum haired girl frowned as she rested a hand on lunamon. "ew..." she muttered, slowly imagining a wrinkly version of the red digimon. 

"are you kidding?!" guilmon's digimon partner exclaimed. "i would pay to see that!" he smiled. he turned around to the other tamers. "hey, are you coming?" he asked. the blue haired boy shook his head. "no, i have martial arts practice later on." he informed. amari sighed and got up.

"my cousin and his girlfriend are coming over to pick up some jewelry i designed for her." she stated, placing her hands in her pocket. "everyone's out of the house so i gotta be home to let them in." she stated. the red haired girl huffed and stood up. she silently walked off, earning stares from her fellow tamers. 

"okay..." takato muttered, watching rika walk off. "well, see ya!" he said, running off to play. the plum haired girl sighed and looked back at henry. "so, when's your practice?" she asked. the blue haired boy blinked. "it's not until 3:15." he informed the girl. the young girl nodded. "well, wanna swing by my place for a bit?" she asked, tilting her head. henry blinked. "uh, sure." he said.

_________________________

"welcome to my humble abode." the plume haired girl said as she opened the door to her apartment. the blue haired boy's gray eyes wandered around at the various framed family photos and trophies on the shelves. "sometimes i forget you have an older brother." he stated. the plum haired girl snickered as she placed her bag down. "so does everyone else, honestly." she stated, watching lunamon hop out of the bag. "he's super busy with basketball majority of the time."she informed. the moon rabbit digimon looked up at amari. 

"are you gonna give him the thing?" she asked the girl, causing her face to heat up. "l-lu!" she exclaimed. the blue haired boy tilted his head. "thing?" he asked, catching the girl's attention. the rabbit digimon tilted his head. 

"oh-ho~" he said, eyeing amari. the plum haired girl stammered a bit, looking around the room to help change the subject. before anything else could happen, the blue haired boy placed a hand on her head, startling her. "amari, chill." he said. her golden eyes looked up at henry. "if you feel uncomfortable with the situation, you don't have to give it to me." he smiled. the young girl shook her head. "n-no..." she muttered. "i made it like, a week ago and i didn't really have the courage to give it to you." she muttered quietly. "since i have you here, might as well give it to you, huh?" she said, looking up at the boy and giving him a nervous smile. amari stepped back a bit.

"i'm gonna get it from my room." she said, turning around. the blue haired boy watched at the young girl walked into a room on the right and quickly come out.