𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥-𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳

"dobermon..." alice murmured sadly as she watched the dog digimon disappear before her very eyes. amari glanced back the girl with sad eyes. turning around with a sad smile, the plum haired tamer wrapped her arms around the girl.

"i appreciate you coming all the way here to find us." she whispered to alice. "it must've been hard for you to watch all that go down." she added, earning a nod from the blonde. "it was..." she murmured as tears threatened to fall from her face. amari couldn't help but cry with the mysterious girl in her arms. 

"you are a brave girl, alice." she commended. "no other kid would do that."

the black clad blonde sniffled softly as she shimmied out of amari's grasp. the female tamer watched as alice wiped her eyes with the sleeve of her dress. "thank you." she said, earning a nod from the plum haired girl. "it was no problem."

"amari!" the red haired tamer called out, looking over at the plum haired girl. "we don't have a lot of time." she stated. amari let out a soft sigh as she wiped her own tears. "that's my cue." she chuckled. the blonde in front of her gave her a small smile and a quick nod. 

"please..." she started, her blue eyes wandering up at the agent that was currently attacking. "save this world from this madness."

the plum haired girl nodded her head before looking back at her moon inspired digimon.

"crescemon!" she shouted, watching the white rabbit digimon looked up at her with determination and power in her pink eyes. amari's eyes shone with the same determination and power her digimon displayed.

raising up her wisteria and white digivice, the dark skinned tamer closed her eyes.

-inside the tamer ball-

'i...really grown from the time lunamon showed up.' the plum haired girl thought as she reflected on the time she had met her beloved digimon. 'i was such an anti social kid when i first moved to shinjuku.' she hummed. 'but meeting her opened a huge door for many of my relationships here.' she noted. 'if it weren't for her, i probably wouldn't be here to try and save the world with my friends.' she smiled, closing her brown eyes. 

"lu, let's save this world." the plum haired girl said as her eyes opened once more. "let's save our world." she stated as she watched her digivice glow brightly.

"biomerge, activate!" amari shouted.

"lunamon biomerge to..." the moon rabbit digimon started, merging her body with the body of her tamer's. an image of lunamon appeared on the surface of a full moon as a swift figure dashed by it quickly. as the slender figure landed on the ground, two shadows in the form of lekismon and crescemon appeared before it. the slender figure watched as lekismon's shadow leapt in the air. in one quick movement, the figure pulled out her faintly glimmering blade and leapt in to the air. the lekismon shadow attempted to attack the figure, only to get slashed in half by the mysterious figure. crescemon's shadow appeared behind the figure and attempted to land a blow on the figure. sensing the shadow's presence, the figure jumped up and did a backflip, pulling out a bow and arrow, aiming an arrow of ice at the shadow and shooting it. 

the mysterious figure landed the flip in front of the full moon, revealing it's shimmering white and blue armor. standing tall and confident with two crescent moons adorned on her legs was a whole new digimon. 

"dianamon!" the white digimon exclaimed as she unsheathed her moon kissed blade and struck it into the ground, hands firmly grasping the handle.

"alright!" the henry side of megagargomon exclaimed. "let's show this thing it can't push us around!" he added. the terriermon side hummed at his tamer. "well you know any more that it already has." he stated. both sakuyamon and dianamon descended down with grace.