𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰: 𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯

beelzemon watched in awe as the creature in front him roared loudly.

"guilmon!" the brown haired boy exclaimed, looking up at his newly evolved partner. the youngest tamer of the bunch closed her eyes. "i'm scawed..." she whined. kyubimon glanced up at the creature, frowning. "something about this just doesn't feel right." she stated. the armored rabbit digimon nodded his head in aggreance.

"i know guilmon is a virus type, but i'd never imagine him turning into this." he stated. "it's creepy. the blue haired boy slowly pulled out his digivice, watching as the beast's information pulled up. "megidramon, a virus type mega." he stated, looking up at the dragon digimon. "i agree with you guys. i don't think this was suppose to happen!" he exclaimed.

the plum haired girl's teary eyes looked at megidramon in utter fear. "what are we gonna do, lu?" she asked softly. "we couldn't stop this from happening." she stated, shaking. the moon rabbit digimon shook her head at her tamer as she watched megidramon's tail wrap around the torso of beelzemon.

"...we can still do something about this." she stated. her tamer furrowed her eyebrows at her digimon, looking back at her. "but what?" she asked. "i don't have the slightest idea of trying to snap guilmon back into reality." she stated. the moon rabbit shook her head as she watched the ground beneath them begin to crack. with wide eyes, she scooped amari into her arms before her tamer could fall within the crack. the young tamer's brown eyes widened as she noticed the the hole that would've consumed her into darkness. she clutched onto crescemon tightly, her heart beating against her ribcage hard.

"t-thanks..." she breathed out, her eyes never leaving the crater where she once stood at. "i would've been a goner." she said.

"rapidmon!" she heard the blue haired tamer shouted, causing her to look up. she watched as henry's digimon flew down and scooped the the two siblings up, setting them down next to each other. "are you guys okay?" she shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth, watching the older sibling nod his head.

"yeah!" he shouted as he gave her a thumbs up. nodding her head, amari gave him a small smile. her eyes then wandered over to her cousins. "and you two?" she asked, tilting her head. the younger twin nodded his head. "we're fine!" he shouted. asahi furrowed his eyebrows at the plum haired tamer.

"what about you, mari?" he asked worriedly. the young tamer sighed softly at her cousin's questioned. truth be told, she didn't know what she could say to them. she opened her mouth to answer them, only for her to be interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"just what do you think you're doing?" the voice hissed, startling the plum haired girl. her brown eyes wandered over to beelzemon, who was slowly being approached by a small monkey-like digimon. "if you don't end this foolish battle, you will destroy the entire digital world." the digimon spat. "caturamon was foolish to create a mega as pathetic as you!" he exclaimed. the dark digimon's red eyes wandered over to the digimon that hovered over him. "enough already!" he growled, struggled to fend off megidramon. the monkey digimon chuckled at him.

"the truth hurts, doesn't it?" he asked. "of course you're pathetic! you're a pawn in a game you can't even understand!"

"that's enough!" the tall digimon spat as one of his arms reached over and grabbed the digimon by his face. the monkey-like digimon squirmed about, waving his arms and legs. "get your hands off of me!" he exclaimed. "i'm a deva! you're nothing, less than nothing, you hear me?!" he shouted, earning growl from beelzemon. "you talk too much, monkey boy!" he roared, squeezing his face harder. "but you do have something i need." he smirked. letting out a strained scream, the dark digimon crushed the monkey digimon into data. the band of tamers all gasped in shock as the once annoying impmon crushed a deva before their very eyes.