Chapter One

'Dear Fate, I'm tired. Could you just... sleep, or something? Just this once? Or even better maybe let me sleep?' Prayed Error bitterly, knees to his chest as he held the back of his skull aggravatedly, teeth gritted with every voice that screamed at him to just fucking DIE already. 

"A break would be fucking lovely." He murmured beneath his breath. Unheard.

STOP ACTING ALL GOODY TWO SHOES, DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY YOU'VE KILLED?!

FORGET THE PLAYERS- THE ONLY PERSON WHO DESERVES TO DIE IS YOU!

FUCKING THROW YOURSELF INTO THE VOID FOR ALL I CARE!

STUPID!

PATHETIC!

WORTHLESS!

"JUST SH-UT UP ALREADY!" he yelled frustratedly, ears(?) ringing as he began to claw his bones, marrow already beginning to ooze as he digged his nails into his disfigured skeleton, creating scars and older wounds to reopen and carve over his brittle figure. "BE QUIET! STOP! Ju5t l34v3 m3 4lon3..!" He choked— WHY?! WHY did it have to happen AGAIN and AGAIN and 4G41N...?! Was Fate not satisfied yet with her work?! Did she enjoy watching him suffer over and over?! Was it all but a show for her to enjoy until she got bored!?

Curling up on the cold floor (?) of the antivoid Error closed his eyes tiredly, deciding to sleep until Ink created another AU... Is this how the other sanses felt? Trapped in an endless cycle of war death only for it all to repeat? 'Yeah right... At least they have people who actually support and love them.' Turning to his side he tried to get/absorb all the warmth his worn trench coat could possibly offer him as he soon enough fell into what'd be a restless slumber. It's fine. He could just... dream this off, anyway. 

Cats... big, fluffy cats...

A certain tall as frick goopy skeleton (that could barely even be called a skeleton anymore) was currently chilling on his sofa as he closed his one visible cyan eye. Today had been actually pretty peaceful, he and the gang had no problem spreading negativity and the star shits hadn't been spotted all day— although he still felt a little on edge about it. Feeling a sharp spike of negativity from the antivoid he opened his eye in confusion, 'Error?'

Out of curiosity and worry of what could've caused his friend to feel so strongly Nightmare opened up a portal, "Error? Are you okay in here—? OH SHIT!" Seeing his best friend sleeping in a puddle of their own blood and tears he scooped him up as quickly and carefully as possible and bolted back inside the base, "KILLER FIRST AID STAT!" "Wha— Oi What The Bloody Hell Happened To Error?!" Swiping over the first aid from the shelf without hesitation Killer took out the bandages and immediately began to wrap up the injuries. "What happened?!" "I don't know! Jeez get him on the couch or something!" "I am! I am!"

--

"What... Happened..?" Groaned Error as he sat up from a... mattress? Looking around it took him a minute to realize Nightmare had probably brought him indoors, again. Sighing, he smiled softly and scooted off the bed, putting his black sandals on. Deciding to make breakfast for the gang he walked over to the kitchen, after all it was the least he could do. Taking a carton of eggs and some vegetables out of the fridge he rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the cutting board....

After about forty minutes later Horror had woken up to the smell of eggs and bacon. "Hm?" Being the one to usually cook questions popped into his head as he went downstairs— "OI! ERROR MADE BREAKFAST!" It seemed that right then and there the mansion had exploded with loud excited chatter—"AW FUCK YEAH!"'S were heard around as everyone had quite literally popped into their seats in under a second and began to devour their fluffy omelets. Years of eating undercooked and gooped food had taken a toll on them, and unable to cook themselves it seemed that anything decent was luxury.

Smiling Error watched from a portal above and turned away, welp, time to do his job once again. 

Word Count: 681