"Fuck, baby." Cyrus groans as I finish getting ready. 

"I look good, don't I?" I smirk, running my hands down the smooth material of the dress. "It's not too much?"

"My pretty baby looks gorgeous, this is the dress I wanted to see you in

"My pretty baby looks gorgeous, this is the dress I wanted to see you in." He winks making his way over to me and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "I won't be able to keep my hands off of you all night."

"Well you're going to have to try because we're around your family." I say, smoothing out his suit jacket. "You look very sexy too by the way."

"I always look sexy." He playfully scoffs and I roll my eyes.

We make our way downstairs and I smile gently as I watch Camil try to figure out how to do his tie. "Need some help?" I question him and he sighs, letting go of the material and nodding his head.

"I'm not like Cyrus, I don't usually wear suits." He shrugs and I smile nodding. I finish doing his tie and step back. "Thanks, Marnie Barnie."

"Camil, I swear to God! Stop calling me that!" I huff and Cyrus chuckles behind me.

"Marnie Barnie." He repeats and I throw him a glare, making him hold his hands up in defence. "Sorry." He whispers.

Camil drives us to their Uncle's. "You okay?" Cyrus questions, turning around to face me from the front of the car.

"Just worried about meeting the rest of your family." I whisper.

"Marnie, you're literally a blessing to this family, believe me." Camil speaks up and I smile brightly.

A blessing.

"Especially now the two of you are engaged!" Camil cackles and then I throw Cyrus a displeasing look. He smiles timidly and slowly turns back around.

"Cyrus, I'm not telling your family we are engaged." He looks at me with a small pout on his face. "No!" I say sternly and he huffs.

We soon make it to the house and I'm welcomed with open arms by their mother. "I've missed you, Marnie!" She coos, squeezing me tightly. "You look so beautiful, look at your gorgeous body!" My face heats up as she spins me around. "My Cyrus is a lucky boy."

"It's lovely to see you again, Adela." She smiles brightly and then picks up my left hand and a frown settles on her face.

"Where's the ring?"

"We're not engaged." I clarify.

"Oh." She whispers in disappointment and I suddenly feel bad. "One day! Now come and meet the family!" She grabs my hand and leads me into the house.

My heartbeat races as everyone stares at me. I feel a tap on my leg and I look down at a little boy who grins up at me. "Pretty." He whispers and pokes my leg again.

"Armin, leave the woman alone!" I smile up at the tall lady as she picks the boy up. "Sorry, my son loves women, just like his mother." She smiles, tickling his stomach.

"Oh." I nervously laugh as she looks me up and down.

"Marnie, this is the boys cousin, Yasmine." I nod my head, giving her a small wave.

"Nice to meet you, doll." She grins and I can't help but admire how beautiful she is, with her light eyes and long dark flowing hair.

She really could be a supermodel.

"Ah, is this the future, Mrs Arian!" I spin around and spot an older man grinning at me.

He's a literal silver fox and my eyes widen. I scratch the back of my head awkwardly.

Is this whole family attractive?

"This is my brother, Imran, Adela smiles." I smile politely at him and he winks, grabbing my hand and placing a small kiss on the back of it.
Oh shit.

                                            •••

I slap Cyrus' hand away as he tries to slip his finger where it shouldn't be at the moment, under the table.

"So you two are engaged?"

"Yes."

"No."

"Oh."

"We're not engaged." I confirm, pinching Cyrus' leg.

"Well he better hurry up because I might snatch you up myself." Imran jokes.

I giggle and then face Cyrus. "Where's the toilet?"

"Upstairs, to the left, three doors down." I nod my head and excuse myself, making my way to the toilet.

Once I make it and open the door I frown when I walk into a room which has a piano in the middle of it.

Did I count correctly?

I turn around to exit but squeal when I bump into Cyrus' chest.

"Cyrus, what the hell?" I frown and watch as he closes the door behind him. I take a few steps back and then bump into the piano. "Shit."

"Baby, I can't help myself, I need to have you." He pleads, undoing his tie and unbuckling his belt.

"Not here, Cyrus! This is your uncle's house, that's just disrespectful!" I squeal as he lifts me up on to the piano.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, his thumb brushing against my bottom lip. "It's a shame you won't be so much when I'm finished with you. I'm gonna play you like a piano, my precious girl."

"We shouldn't be doing this Cyrus." I whisper staring up at him. His face hardens and he slips his thumb in between my lips.

"Open your legs for me, pretty baby."

A/N
🤭🤭🤭🤭🤍