White Love (Mariblanc/Love Square) (Playboy AU) Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Shit, who knew you could get better at kissing." Marinette laughed as a distraction at the way he was looking at her.

"And who knew you could kiss back like a goddess." Chat chuckled.

"Me? Nah, could never." she winked.

"Ooh, she's got some sass in her system now. Makes me want to kiss you a little more~." Chat playfully growled as he leaned back down towards her.

"Ah ah ah, kitty kitty. No more kisses until you tell me where's your akuma." Marinette tsked.

"But then you won't love me again." Chat pouted. Marinette frowned.

"Who said that? Tell me where the akuma is, and then I'll give us a chance." Marinette reasoned.

"Y-you're serious? You'll actually go out with me?" Chat sat up, excited.

"Yes, my brave prince." Marinette traced Chat's jawline, earning her the pleasure of him shivering at her touch.

"Ooh, roles reversed~?" Marinette teased. Chat slightly blushed before shaking his head and threw her a smirk.

"Nah, I'm still the dominant one." he huffed proudly.

"You're just offended I did the role better than you." Marinette stuck her tongue out and sat up.

"Nooooo, I did it better." he huffed playfully in anger.

"You won't admit it because your ego would've been b r u i s e d." Marinette laughed.

"Princessssssss." Chat whined.

"Ok ok I'll stop." Marinette wiped a tear from her eye from laughing.

"Better." he nodded.

"Kitty seriously though, tell me." Marinette urged.

"Ok, it's in my bell." Chat sighed. Then he backed away as Marinette tried to get to his bell.

"You can't take my akuma." he defended.

"And why is that?" Marinette raised an eyebrow.

"Because Ladybug isn't around. I have to take her miraculous and then Hawkmoth will take the akuma out." he pointed out.

Marinette sighed to herself. How was she supposed to take his akuma when there wasn't anyway to purify the akuma without revealing herself? The only way was if she took it and trapped-

And then she had her plan. Looking at her prince, she sighed to herself and prayed he really wouldn't remember what happened.

"Hawkmoth is selfish. You really think he'll save you like that?" she scoffed.

"Duh, I'm the reason he'll Ladybug's miraculous." he reasoned.

"You're a monster, just like him." she said angrily.

"What? No, Princess, listen to me-" he started to say.

"I refuse to listen anything from you." she stood up and stepped back from him.

"No, I'm not losing you again." Chat glared and stalked towards her until she reached the wall. Slamming his hands on either side of her waist, he looked deeply into her eyes. Bluebelle clashing with icy blue.

"If you really love me, you would let me stop all of this." Marinette begged.

"Princess-" he started to say.

"No, only Adrien can call me Princess. And you're not Adrien." she peered up at him from her eyelashes.

"Silly, it is me, just a little different." Chat reasoned, panic taking over him.