𝙩 𝙬 𝙚 𝙣 𝙩 𝙮 - 𝙩 𝙬 𝙤

Y/n's Pov
*RiNg rING* I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing so I quickly answered the phone,
"hello...?"
"KIM Y/N! TODAY WE WERE GONNA MEET UP WITH DOYOUNG WHERE ARE YOUUUUU???" Mingyu shouting on the other side of the phone, making my ears bleed.
"Okay chill, I'll be there in a sec." I remarked about to close my eyes.
Before he could speak, i hung up on him and finally got out of bed.
I changed into something casual and went downstairs to eat, the house was still quiet since it was still 4 in the morning. I grab a sandwich and an apple before getting all my stuff ready, I picked up Yuri from her bed and changed her. Then after everything was done, I got the car keys and headed to the airport. Few hours later, I arrived in the airport and called Mingyu...
"Mingyu where u at?" I asked, looking around the airport with Yuri holding my hand tight.
"I'm in G6" (idk) Mingyu replied, I looked at G6 which was on the other side and started walking towards there until I saw Mingyu. We ate at a Japanese restaurant and played the arcade games while waiting for Doyoung. Until the announcement came, we head back to where Doyoung would be out with Yuri holding a banner
"WELCOME BACK DOYOUNG-OPPA"
A lot of people from his flight were hugging and crying with their relatives, finally Doyoung came out but...he was talking with a boy and a girl about his age i would say. Me and Mingyu looked at each other and did our thing with our eyes, after a while
Doyoung noticed us and waved.
"Hey Mingyu and Y/n! And woahhh hii Yurii!" he knelt down and gave her a small lollipop. Yuri gave me a 'can i eat it?' look and I just nodded in response. We did a siblings hug not even noticing that the two people were standing beside us. We broke the hug and looked at Doyoung,
"Oh right I forgot to introduce them. Y/n, Mingyu, this is my fiancée, Kanemoto Miya and her brother, Kanemoto Yoshinori." We bowed amd greeted them politely,
"Omo??? fiancée?? how come you didn't tell us??" I asked.
"I wanted to surprise you guys" We all laughed and talked for a bit, I noticed how Yoshi wasn't really talking that much and was just starring at me.
Until Yuri talked to him,
"Hi!! I'm Yuri! We have the same first letter in our names!" she exclaimed joyfully. Yoshi smiled and knelt down to pat her hair,
"Yep but you're cute and I'm not. It's not fair!" Yoshi said jokingly. I chuckled at the both of them being playful and cute. After we had a small talk, we decided to have lunch at Mingyu's house.
"Damn bro, I'm so proud of you Mingyu." Doyoung smiled after Mingyu telling him what he had accomplished. Mingyu and Doyoung were still talking while Miya and Yoshi was playing around with Yuri, they were all busy so I decided to make lunch.
Suddenly Yoshi came out of nowhere,
"Need help?"
"Nope, it's all good." I replied while cutting the vegetables.
"Um Y/n..?" he softly whispered...
"hm?"
"C-can u not add that much tomatoes? I'm dislike them.." he continued and looking embarrassed,
"Oh okay sure! no problem cutie." I remarked, pinching his cheeks before continuing to cook. Yoshi end up helping me cook and we finally ate dinner.

oh right.
I forgot.

"Doyoung-ah, can we talk privately for a sec?" I asked, he looked at Mingyu then at me.
"sure i guess." the both of us got up and went to the guestroom,
"What's up Y/n?" I locked the door then I quickly hugged him and started crying.
"Oh my, y/n what happened???" he asked worriedly as he hugged me tighter, I took a deep breathe and told him everything.
"THOSE RATS" Doyoung comforted me for a while until I finally stopped.
"I'm sorry sis if you're facing this... I'll respect your decisions as long as it's for you and Yuri. I'll have a talk with Miss Liu tomorrow if it's possible."
I wiped all my tears and just smiled. We finally got out and went back to the living room, Doyoung insisted Miya and Yoshi to live in the house with them (doyoung and mingyu) instead of buying an apartment. They agreed and Mingyu showed them around, hours passed and I bid all good-bye. I was about to drive my car but suddenly Yoshi came running towards me, I slowly lowered down my window.
"Can I have your number?"
how is he sooo cuteee??? like he's not even tryingggg
we both exchange numbers and I drove home with Yuri. I parked the car, I grabbed sleeping Yuri and opened the door finding...

Liu Yangyang and Na Miso kissing and making out in front my eyes.

to be continued...

I might be busy this week cause of my examssssssss.
anyways ily yall.