not an update but important?

Sooo I assume y'all kpop stans, especially nctzens and stays know what is going on.

I'm not really gonna say a lot about this cause a lot of people have already said it so... yeah.

Basically Kim Woojin, A former member of Stray Kids, had been going to bars and has assaulted women EVER SINCE he was still in skz under jyp. ent, and as a kpop idol I believe u can't go to bars or something like that. He later on made an apology post in Instagram about it, saying it was just a rumor. He didn't even made the apologize clear, like he later on said to support his solo comebacks and shit like that, as if he was tryna change the subject. And some or most?? of the fans were trying to get other kpop idols involved in this situation which most of them were from NCT (Jungwoo) and obviously none of those Kpop idols were in that problem so why bring them up? In my opinion, when Woojin left skz, I actually thought it was for health conditions and I know most of us were sad about that he was leaving but now, I don't actually care about it anymore. Woojin probably was giving the members a hard time or making fun of them or used them for fame. If you support him, you can just unfollow me or not read my books. Literally after all these things, Felix posted with some hashtags and I saw #8 which means 8 members. SO CONFIRMATION THAT SKZ ONLY HAVE 8 MEMBERS, I really feel bad for the members including Chan. I just want to tell them, it's gonna be alright. For now, let's give them a lot of love and support them but you wanna go support Woojin and his 10x ? entertainment or furniture entertainment (whateva ya call it) the door is right here 🚪.

(I'm sorry if you guys are offended or probably didn't understand what I was saying the whole time, just go to twt and ig for more infos; Why I'm doing this? cause I'm also a stay so yeah.) I want to say more but this is all i could give ;)) 💖💖💖