𝗲 𝗹 𝗲 𝘃 𝗲 𝗻

Author's Pov
After the whole incident that happened, Mingyu decided that he will be by your side in the meantime.

"Y/n, is all your things in the bag?" He asked as he was about to carry your bag inside the car. You nodded in response, You were to stay away from Yangyang and Miso for a while since they were too much. Yangyang and Miso on the other hand didn't care and continued on their life, Yangyang who had mixed emotions was still trying to figure out who was at fault.
He knew that Miso was the one who pushed you but he didn't wanted to admit cause he was afraid he'll lose Miso which he thinks he might lose his other friends too.

Y/n's Pov
I got inside the car on the passenger's seat and played some music,
"Where are we going again?" I asked as Mingyu started to drive.
"You'll see, don't fall asleep. It's only  about 30 minutes." Mingyu knew I was that kind of person who gets carsick and the only solution was to sleep. Of course I ignored his words, because SLEEP IS IMPORTANT FOR ME.

Mingyu: i thought they say that sleep is for the weak?

Author-nim: SHUT UP MINGYU-

Y/n: can we just continue THE STORY ALREADY?! 

Author-nim: ʸᵉˢ

"Y/n, we're here. Let's go." I woke up and got out with the help of Mingyu.
"This isn't our house..." I mumbled to myself as I observed the place,
"I know, just wait and see." He responded, getting all my bags out of the car and I followed him inside the house.
"So Y/n, this is my friend's house. His parents lives separately, meet my friend. Wonwoo." I greeted his friend and introduced myself,
"We will stay here for a while..." Mingyu remarked and Wonwoo showed us to our rooms.

Author's Pov
Few days had passed, you realise that without Yangyang you were so happier than ever but you still couldn't stop thinking of him. Meanwhile Yangyang on the other side felt lonely at home. He orders food everytime because he knew if he were to cook food, the house would be on fire or the food would be burned. But sometimes he would just make ramen if he turned broke. He also missed having you around the house but he knew you needed to stay away from him and Miso for a while.

Yangyang's Pov
Today I was bored at home so I texted Xiaojun if he could meet up at the cafè. He agreed and I am now here at the cafè, waiting for him. Few minutes past and he finally came...
"Yo Yangyang! What's up?" He began as he sat down,
"Order first, then I'll tell ya." I said and gave him the menu. After our orders came, I finally spoke.
"So let's just say... A is together with B and B likes A but B had to together with C and B began liking C, so B doesn't know what to do. Any advices?" I asked,
"Yangyang, you know you could've have just mentioned the names. I know what you're talking about, A is Miso, Your B and I am guessing C is
Y/n. Right?" I was shocked but slowly nodded at his reply.
"Well, my advice is to pick Y/n. Cause if you 'really' like Miso, you wouldn't have fallen for Y/n." He suggested,

He's right at some point, but I don't wanna agree at his statement.

"Xiaojun, thanks for that but I'll return the advice back." I coldly said, hoping I didn't offended my best friend.
"K Yangyang, whatever you say. It's just my advice" he told me and began looking away,
"You know what, Xiaojun you wasted my time. You're not a supportive friend, why did you even come when your advices are useless." I spoke which made Xiaojun look at me, coldly.
"Wow Yangyang, you're the one who wasted my time. Not a supportive friend? I literally had to skip my guitar lessons with my other friend just for you, my best friend."

He really did that?

Before I could apologize,

"Thanks for nothing." He said and left the cafè.
I sighed and slowly made my way out of the store...

Did I lose a friend?

My best friend?

---
To be continued.

I finally updated!! I went on vacation, I'll try my best to update daily because next month I probably won't be active cause BACK TO SCHOOL 😭 but follow me on Instagram - @nnctizen