𝘁 𝗵 𝗶 𝗿 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻

Eunwoo's Pov
After I brought the CD, I headed out of the store to see Y/n. Suddenly, I saw a crowd surrounding someone. I took a closer look and noticed...

It was Y/n.

I quickly yelled to call the hospital, and laid Y/n's head on my arms. After the ambulance came, the nurses carried Y/n inside the ambulance and I followed them inside. Then we head off to the hospital, I was there, holding her hands.

Yangyang's Pov
As I got back home, I noticed a car parked near the gates. I quickly went inside to see who was there,

"Renjun?" Renjun turned around and saw me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and he just smiled,
"I just came here to check on you, here." He gave me a bunch of oranges and told me to sit down. "So how's life?" He asked, I just slowly nodded my head. "Okay... I guess." He sighed and pat his hand on my back.
"Man, I honestly don't get you sometimes. Like why would you trust your 'girlfriend' than your own wife."

"Renjun, did you not forget? This is just-"
"I KNOW! IT'S ARRANGED MARRIAGE! But don't you know that Y/n loves you?!" I was about to speak again, when Renjun's phone rang. He picked up the phone,

"Y/n what?!"

I looked at Renjun and tried to listen to the conversation,

"Okay I'll be there." And he hung up.
"Renjun, what happened?!" I asked before he was about to go.
"None of your business, plus you won't even care." Now I got real mad,
"RENJUN JUST TELL ME!" I half shouted. He looked at me,
"Y/n is in the hospital." And left me, worried about Y/n.

Author's Pov
Renjun rushed to the hospital with Mingyu, while Eunwoo was there, waiting for the results.
"Eunwoo!" Mingyu yelled as he and Renjun ran towards Eunwoo.
"What happened?!" Renjun asked,
"I don't know, she told me she would be in the bathroom and then when I got out, she was there. Laying on the ground." Eunwoo explained, the three boys waited impatiently and were worried sick about you. After a couple of minutes, the doctor finally came out.
"Doctor, what happened to my sister?" Asked Mingyu, doctor smiled.
"You don't have to worry, she's in a good state and I have good news!" Everyone looked at the doctor and waited for him to continue.
"Who's the husband of Miss Kim?" The doctor asked, the three looked at each other...
"Um, the husband is working abroad." Eunwoo said and the other two just nodded in response.
"Oh I see... well anyways Y/n is pregnant!"

"SHE'S WHAT?!"

- To be continued -

Since some of y'all are impatient 😤 lmao, well here it is.
- author-nim