𝘁 𝘄 𝗲 𝗹 𝘃 𝗲

Y/n's Pov
It's been almost half a month since I've been staying in Wonwoo's house with my brother. Honestly, he's a nice guy he's looked cold at the first place but he was actually nice and friendly. But these days, I've been feeling sick. Like I have been vomiting once or twice everyday and it's horrible.  I didn't tell my brother, and I also didn't go to the doctors. I thought that i was pregnant but I laughed it off, knowing it wouldn't happen. Today, I was bored so I texted Eunwoo if we could meet up and hang out.
"Mingyu, I'll be out with Eunwoo!" I shouted and headed out to see Eunwoo waiting for me, inside his car. First we got inside a restaurant and had our lunch. Then we decided to stop by this music store.
"Eunwoo, check this out!" I called his name and gave him the headphones to listen to the music,
"Woah it's so nice!" we both smiled and continued looking and listening for more music. I guess my life was kinda lot more easier and happier when Yangyang wasn't around but... something was also missing inside of me.

Yangyang's Pov
As I was walking through the streets, I noticed a familiar figure in a store.

The Music Store?

I mumbled to myself then look back at the familiar figure. I was shook,

It was Y/n.

I smiled, seeing her more happier without me... but then when I saw another figure beside her, my smile disappeared.

Why am I feeling like this?

I sighed and just shook my head then began walking my way home.

Y/n's Pov
"Ya Eunwoo! Stop dancing like that!" I laughed watching him dancing so weirdly but yet funny to the music playing inside the store.
"So this is the one you want right?" He stopped and pointed to the CD, I quickly nodded then he chuckled and ruffled my hair.
"Okay, I'll buy it for you." He said and made his way to the cashier. I muttered a thanks then felt so excited,
but suddenly I felt weird and dizzy. The one thing I knew was...

I was gonna vomit.

I quickly told Eunwoo that I would be in the bathroom and ran out of the store.

Could I make it the bathroom?

My vision started to get blurry and blurry... and later on... It just went pitch black.

- to be continued -

Hi!! Yep I finally updated! Sorry to keep y'all waiting 😩 I'm trying to take a break because school's coming and yet I'm here, not feeling well. Hope you understand! Love you guys 💌
- author-nim