𝗙 𝗼 𝘂 𝗿 𝘁 𝗲 𝗲 𝗻

Author's Pov

"SHE'S WHAT?!" The three boys were shocked,
"Y/n didn't told any of you guys?" The doctor asked and the three shook their head.
"Well now you know, you can visit her now. When she wakes up, you can call a nurse. Other things, she is alright and can leave the hospital by tomorrow." The doctor informed them and left.
"Y/n is pregnant." Mingyu mumbled to himself,
"The question is, 'Who's the father? And how did she get pregnant?' " Renjun asked out of curiosity.
"That's the thing, wait can you get pregnant without doing that-" before Eunwoo could finished his sentence, Mingyu looked at him.
"NO! My sister wouldn't do that!" Mingyu half shouted,
"But even though they didn't do 'that', Yangyang is still the father of Y/n's child." Eunwoo exclaimed.
"Let's not tell Yangyang then." Renjun suggested,
"What are you thinking? Even if we don't tell Yangyang, Miss. Liu will still know." The three had a little argument but decided to not say any information yet to the Liu Family for now.
"Guys, I'll just call my sister to inform her that everything is okay." Renjun said and excused himself. The two boys went inside your room,
"Eunwoo, can you do me a favor?" Mingyu whispered.

--------------

Eunwoo's Pov
After Mingyu talked to me, I slowly nodded.
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." I said and about the same time, Y/n woke up.
"Hold on, I'll get a nurse" I said and ran out to call for a nurse.

Y/n's Pov
"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her." I heard someone said,

What?

I opened my eyes and noticed my surroundings,
"Hold on, I'll get a nurse" Eunwoo said and left.
"Y/n, you woke up." Mingyu said with a smile on his face,
"What happened??" I asked.
"Well, you fainted and was sent to the hospital." Mingyu explained, after a while Renjun, Eunwoo, and a nurse came in and the nurse checked on me.
"Okay good now Miss Kim (Kardashian- jkjk), just eat some food and get some rest then you can be able to leave tomorrow." I slowly nodded, "Um before I leave, I want you to please fill in this form." The nurse said giving Mingyu a paper and a pen, "I'll be back to get the form." The nurse said and left. I looked at my brother, filling the form. Suddenly as he was writing, he then looked at Eunwoo which made me curious and decided to grab the paper from him.

The name of the father of Miss Kim Y/n's baby:

What?!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS??" I yelled,
"Y/n... you're pregnant." Eunwoo exclaimed.

What the actual fuck.

Suddenly someone opened the door,

"Miss Liu?!"

- To be continued -

Next updated might be on Friday or Sunday, Have a nice day people.

AND DID YOU SEE THE BAD ALIVE MV???

DJEOWMJSKSNSJDNSNWN I DIED FROM WATCHING THAT-
Anyway baii <33
- author-nim