𝙁 𝙞 𝙛 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

Y/n's Pov
"MISS LIU??"

"Hey Y/n, what happened to you? Are you okay? I heard from Yangyang, you were in the hospital." She asked as she came close to me and held my hand, worried. "Yes, Miss Liu. I'm okay, just fainted." I responded with a smile,
"Oh Thank God!" she said in relief and hugged me. Suddenly she noticed the paper that was on my lap and quickly read it,

Oh God.

Her eyes went wide open and smiled at me with excitement.

"You're pregnant??" She asked and I slowly nodded, before I could say anything she hugged me again but this time she kinda hugged me a bit tight but it was alright. Finally she broke the hug, "Have you eaten yet? If not, I brought some food on my way here." Eunwoo helped her with the food and I just muttered a 'thank you'. I ate some food and got some rest.

Renjun's Pov
FINALLY I HAVE A POV AHHHHHH!!

Anyways, Miss Liu had to go to a meeting so she left while Mingyu had to go get some stuff from the house. I was just there sitting down, wondering...

how did Yangyang know which hospital Y/n was?

I sighed thinking he probably followed me.
"Eunwoo, I'll be back." I said and headed out to wonder around.
Suddenly I went outside and noticed a familiar figure inside a car, and that's when I realised it was Yangyang. He noticed me and quickly drove away, I sighed and just headed back to Y/n's room knowing nothing would stop Yangyang from driving away.

The Next Day

Y/n's Pov
"You come here or set an appointment at least once a week so that I can check on you." The doctor said,
"Thank you so much, doc." I smiled and bowed before heading inside the van. Miss Liu wanted me to back home with Yangyang which really irritates me cause I can't have my own freedom but I have to follow it cause she's now a part of my family.
The drive was so quiet so I slept for awhile until we arrived back home. I got off while some guards helped carrying my luggage. Once I came inside, the first thing I saw was Yangyang and Miso cuddling in the living room. Basically I was ruining their moment, but it was not my fault.

They could have just got a thing called 'room'

I rolled my eyes as the both of them walked towards us,
"Y/n, I heard you're pregnant right?" Miso asked and I just nodded in respond. "Hmm... then can I be a babysitter? Or more like a nanny?"

Orrr.... more like you're tryna steal my child away from me.

"N-" before I could say no,

"Yes?? OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH
Y/N!!" She shouted in excitement and hugged me.

ew.

I didn't even say yes. Great...

I sighed and just went inside my bedroom to sleep.

To be continued...

Sorry for LATE UPDATE!! IM SO SORRY ILYSM GUYS