𝙨 𝙞 𝙭 𝙩 𝙚 𝙚 𝙣

Author's Pov
Few months had passed and Yuri, your baby girl was finally born. She was a beautiful girl, she was different from what you have expected. Her eyes were the most important thing, she had crystal blue eyes. The doctor said it was rare to find a baby with those eyes and told you that you were lucky. During the first 5 months, you were the one taking care of her but later on, Miso became her nanny which made the situation worse.

Y/n's Pov
It's been about 7 months since Miso began taking care of Yuri even though I'm at home with Yuri, she act like as if she's the mother of Yuri. I want to seriously kill her but yet I can't, why's that?

Well...

When Miso volunteered to become a nanny, Miss Liu let Miso take care of Yuri once she turned 1 year old for 24 hours which meant every single second of my life that she has to take care of her.

I really thought Miss Liu was on my side but nope.

Anyways I'm here upstairs, starring and just watching Miso playing with Yuri and Yangyang. I tried playing with them but it was hopeless, Miso would push me over and Yangyang threaten me... they do that almost everytime I tried to spend time with my daughter unless Miss Liu is there. It makes me annoyed cause I can't spend time with my daughter and both of them are literally acting as if they're the parents. I rolled my eyes and decided to go to my room, I laid down on my bed then played some music. After a while, I got bored and decided to text aunt. Yes, meet my aunt, Hyuna. She's actually still young but yeah, she's my aunt. The best thing about her is that she's a cool aunt or a fun one. She's the best aunt you could ever have! But anyways back in the present, I texted her if I could come over to her house and she replied with an 'ofc'. I smiled and got ready, I headed out and sighed.

Too bad, I can't let Yuri go with me.

I left the house and drove in my aunt's house. I stopped by to buy some strawberry shortcake and flowers, she was like my second mom but nobody can replace my own mom ;) After a while, I finally arrived at my aunt's house.

"Hey Y/n! Oh how much I miss you so muchh!!" She remarked and gave me a hug,
"I miss you too, auntie." I responded with a smile. We both came in and I greeted my uncle, E'dawn and their kids. After that, I sat with my auntie in the kitchen and we began talking about random stuff until she asked me about my life, I decided to tell her what was going on which made her mad and said that Miso was a brat and just a plastic Barbie. I laughed at her reaction but agreed to her statement.
"Listen here, Y/N. No one is gonna replace you as Yuri's mom, not even that Miso soup girl. And no one can tell you what you can't and can do, don't let Miss Liu, Yangyang and Miso ruin your life. They're just jealous of you, don't listen to them. Today when you're going home, I'll go with you."
She stated, I was shocked but just nodded in agreement. Few hours later, we drove back to my house finding Miso still there with Yuri and Yangyang,
"Dada...(A/n: idk what babies actually says soo..)" Yuri mumbled...

Omg. She said her first word...

"Mama" she continued and I was happy that she had said her first words suddenly while she said mama she noticed me and crawl towards me.

"Oh my! Yuri said her first words! I can't believe she called me her mom! Come here!" Miso shouted in excitement, thinking Yuri was crawling towards her.

I smirked and let out a small evil laugh when Yuri passed by her then came towards me and say 'mama'.

Bitch really thought.

I picked Yuri up and kissed her then walked passed Miso and I whispered,

"You thought, what a dumb bitch."

Then at Yangyang,
"So you're tryna play a game huh? Well... Treat me like a game and I'll show you how it's played."

And went upstairs with Yuri on my arms and my auntie following me.

- to be continued -

Updated!!!
Please forgive me if I update a bit lateee, I'm trying to update as quick as possible!!
- author-nim