11. Another alpha?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Huh?" Jimin asked but jungkook already got in his car.

Jimin saw the car leave finally. And then he went inside his apartment.

Why did he seem to be angry?

~~~

"Okay, thank you everyone for today's meeting. Dismiss." Jungkook announced, standing up as he left with his two secretaries following behind.

Jimin was busy explaining things to Yeri, and she seem to catch everything fast, after all she was a talented omega.

"Mr Park?" Jungkook called.

"Yes sir?" Jimin replied coming near to jungkook.

"Announce the new vacation plans today."

"Okay. Anything else?" Jimin asked taking mental notes of what jungkook just said.

"Yeah, I want you come with me to our new mall for a preview." Jungkook informed and went inside his office, jimin bowed respectfully, feeling a bit happy. But why?

Time skip. 3 PM

Jimin's POV

"Yes eomma. I will be there on time." Jungkook spoke through the phone, smiling softly.

Eomma?

Is he talking to his mom? But as far as I know he never calls her this way. It's always either eomoni or Mrs Jeon, so why is he calling so affectionately.

Is it someone else?

Wait what? How can it be someone else?! Mr Jeon only has one mom!

What the fuck is wrong with me?!

Knock*

"Come in." Upon hearing his response, I made my way inside his office only to find him staring fondly at me, while sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. He looked hot?

"Mr Park, are you ready?" He asked, smirking.

"Yeah." I replied, a bit confused by his behaviour today. He was acting extra cocky today. I wonder why.

"We are here." He said, already unbuckling his seat belt.

We both got out, and now were standing in front of the new mall, Jeon Complex written in bold letters at the top of the building.

Everyone bowed at us as we entered through the huge entrance.

"Okay, now pick whatever you want." Mr Jeon said, showing me the way to the male omega clothing section.

"Huh? Me? But aren't we here for the review?" I asked not really understanding why he was offering me to shop here.

"Yeah, that is what you will do. Shop some clothes and give your opinion about it." He said, winking at me.

"Oh, okay." I said still a bit unsure.

Anyways I proceeded to the pile of clothes displayed on the racks. A very wide variety of clothes. From blouses to casual shirts, office attires and pants.

But I am not into those type of clothes as I already have enough.

So, I looked through the clothes to find something I like.

And then I found the clothes I wanted, hoodies and sweaters.

Smiling, I picked a generous amount of clothes.

"I am done Mr Jeon." I said coming up to the main lobby.

Mr Jeon was sitting with his legs crossed.

His attention diverted to me when he heard my voice.

Author's POV

"Okay, then let's go!" Jungkook chimed, standing up to leave already.

"What?! What about the review?" Jimin asked confused.

"You picked the clothes, that's it!" Jungkook spoke out already exiting the palce, leaving a still dazed jimin behind.

What the hell  just happened?

They came here for a review, didn't they?

Then why are they leaving like this?

Oh well, because jungkook only wanted to get jimin some clothes, and the straight way won't work with jimin so he tricked him into coming here and shopping. And jimin still couldn't catch this point.

"Where are we going?!" Jimin asked, getting inside the car hastily, throwing the shopping bags in the backseat.

"To have fun!" Jungkook said, speeding up than the minimum limit, a smile playing across his lips.

"Huh? But it's still office hours?!" Jimin said, pushing himself further into the seat because he was actually afraid because of the high speed.

"I am the boss, Mr Park and for me our office hours are over!" Jungkook said, speeding even more making jimin yelp as he almost hit his head.

And finally they reached their destination which was an amusement park, but different than the previous one they visited. This was filled with children, and other people playing on the rides.

"Why are we here, Mr Jeon?!" Jimin asked, eyes not leaving from the beautiful sight in front of him.

"Because you didn't enjoy on our last date." Jungkook replied, not having the slightest hesitation.

Date?

Oh yeah, it's a date!

"No, I enjoyed that day too!" Jimin replied, but he was cut off as jungkook grabbed his hands and pulled him towards the rides.

And just like that, they rode many rides. Shouting and howling, laughing seeing each other's funny faces as they were scared of specific rides.

And then finally coming down from their excitement.

"So, did you enjoy this one?" Jungkook asked, looking at jimin who was settled on the passenger seat, looking exhausted but happy.

"Yeah! It was awesome!" Jimin replied honestly.

"Are you free tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, starting the car engine.

"Umm no, I have a blind date."

"WHAT?!"

crash*

_________________________________

Update!! I know this chapter is boring, I am sorry for that. I promise the next chapter will be better!

And don't worry they didn't die😅

And this book ranked 11 in #jikook, and 2 in #kookmin. I am so fucking happy! And it's all because of you guys, so thank you very much!🙇‍♀️🙏

I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment.