Jason. You should be in my place and take care of Mum, Dad and Zayn.
I'll miss those brotherly fights between us. You are a wonderful brother. Take care of Zayn. When you are old enough to drive, take Zayn to night drives cause he loves it. I don't want him to miss anything I did to him. I know you'd take my place. I am so proud of you. Always keep them happy.You'll be the only one who could fulfil my absence. You'll take care of them right? I'll miss you. Though I've never said I love you to you, you know that I love you so much right?

Zayn, please don't cry lil brother. I am so sorry that I've done this. Your brother won't be able to play with you hereafter. We can't go night drives without telling mom and dad. But please be happy. That's something I've ever wanted. I tried to hide the pain with a smile, but I couldn't. I'll cherish our moments together. You'll always be my favourite. I am sorry for breaking my promise that I'll be with you forever. Your brother can't take the pain. Take care. Just remember, I'll always be protecting you. Remember that your brother loves you very much. Always. Please don't hate me for doing this, it kills me to see her with anyone else and I don't want to bother you all anymore. You all have already done enough for me.
Stay safe Zayn.You'll forgive your coward brother right?

I am sorry again for doing this. I showed too much love to a wrong person. I can't take back my love from her. I feel like dying every single day. I tried really hard for you all to stay happy. But I couldn't. I know that I can't change myself and that is why I decided to end my life. I don't want to hurt you all by seeing me hurt everyday. I want you all to be happy. I love you all.
I'll forever cherish our moments together. You made my childhood the best.
You gave me everything I need.

It hurts when I think I won't be able to see you all, but this is what is to be done.
I don't want anyone to worry about me hereafter.
Your son loves you Mom and Dad.
Your brother loves you my lil brothers.
Take care.
Please forgive me.
With a heavy heart, I am gonna leave you all, forever.

With love and regret,
Your Joe.

All were in tears. They understood how hurt he was. Zayn was so mad at Elena for killing his brother. That day, changed him completely. He learnt one thing. Everything you love won't be with you forever.
No one stays forever.

He thought never to fall in love.
That day he changed himself from a warm kid to the cold and arrogant boy.

His brother's loss affected him very much. He loved his brother so much. His death changed him. It wasn't his fault for being like this. He thought falling in love would be a tragedy like his brother's end.

With Aurora, he couldn't prevent himself from falling in love. He fell, deeper, a long time ago.

Aurora had tears in her eyes. She never expected him to have such a terrible past..

"That is why he's afraid to fall in love."said Harry.

"He's afraid that I'll leave him too?"Aurora asked, faintly.

Harry stayed quiet.

"I understand that he had a terrible past, but that doesn't mean that he can hurt me. I love him too. But I am not gonna make a move until he does. He never even told me that he loves me. Maybe he still thinks that I'll leave him. How could he even think that? After all, he hadn't understood me."Aurora said with sadness evident in her voice.

"I won't force you. Try to give him a chance."Harry said.

Aurora thought for a few seconds and asked,"I wish to give him a chance, but I am afraid. What if he doesn't really love me?"

"He loves you Aurora. Just give him some time. Please don't change your mind. He just needs some time to confess it to you. Will you wait for him?" asked Harry with tears in his eyes.

Aurora had never seen Harry cry. He looked at her with pleading eyes. It held lots of hope it.

"I will. Always." she said as she whispered the last part and stormed out .
Kate smiled a bit at Harry and followed Aurora.

______________________________________________

AN

Again, an emotional chapter people.
*wipes tears*

I mean, Joe's really poor. I wish he had a better life.

And I am really sorry for killing Joe. I hope you won't hate me for that!☺I mean, everybody doesn't have a perfect life.
Joe will forever be in Zayn's heart and his family.

RIP Joe. We love you!

Comment about this chapter.

Comment about THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTERRRR!!!!!!!!

Kindly, VOTE.

These comments literally made my day!

First one. Was.... I mean....

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS FROM!??!!?
LMAO. @Peabrainstyler
You are the best tho.

Thank Heavens, this book isn't a LGBTQ story.

phew.

I wonder whether a person can really be this sweet? Eunskookie

And the last one!!

Thank you darlings! Your comments really helped and I am glad that you enjoy my work!

Love you all!!❤❤❤