♕𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲♛

Začať od začiatku

"All right. Everybody stay on their toes." Jay looked over to the VK's trying to protect them as Vanessa kept Celia and Scarlett close to her in case anything happened. "Oh yeah and Vanessa a while ago I heard a couple screams coming from your mother and Robin's room." Dude went over to Vanessa informing her what he heard.

"What! Why didn't you tell me this when you saw me?" Vanessa's eyes widened as everyone turned to Dude. "I was busy with the food!" Dude defended his reason as he backed up seeing the girl's hair about to flare up. "Dude!" Carlos scolded him seeing the worry and fear on Vanessa's face. "Girls stay with everyone." Vanessa told Scarlett and Celia before she began to run over to the castle as Mal and Uma called out for her.

"I'll go with her." Mal and Uma both announced at the same time before turning to one another. "Why should you go?" They both questioned each other before they began bickering with each other as everyone stood back in awkwardness. "Okay! You know what you two continue with this little. . . disagreement while I'll go with her. Okay? Good." Evie cut them off as she knew this wasn't getting them anywhere and they needed to focus at the moment.

While they stood in silence for a second Evie took the chance going on the castle trail to go catch up with Vanessa. Vanessa got near her mother and Robin's room forgetting about everything on her mind all that was there was hoping they were alright but when she opened their room door it seemed that the thought was crushed.

"No. . ." Vanessa breathed out with a frown seeing her mother and Robin standing in stone forms with their faces full of worry. "No this can't be happening." She walked over to them before reaching over to her mother with tears in her eyes but then she heard some noises from the closet.

Quickly Vanessa turned over to the closet with her hair glowing along with her hands slowly walking to it and once she got there she swung it open seeing two familiar faces.

"Don't hurt us!" Pain and Panic screamed as they were on their knees with their eyes closed rocking back and forth. "Pain? Panic?" Vanessa questioned as she turned down the flare on her hair and hands looking over to the two. "Vanessa!" They grinned before rushing over to her hugging her legs.

"Guys what happened?" Vanessa questioned the two as she kneeled in front of them so they were face to face. "We don't know. We were here helping them when we saw this pink fog!" Pain started with a stutter as he began to play out what happened. "And before we knew it Audrey showed up and turned them into statues and then we hid in the closet." Panic nodded as he ran around not understanding what happened.

"Okay. Okay. We'll figure out a way to turn them all back but first I need to know where did Audrey go?" Vanessa stopped the duo from running around before asking them hoping they knew but just then someone had decided to answer first. "Not far." Audrey answered with a smirk as she walked out of the shadows causing Vanessa to stand up and turn to her while the duo hid behind her.

"Actually I was waiting for you. Gosh you take an awful lot of time." Audrey continued with a head shake as Pain and Panic started to back up to the closet again trying to hide from her. "Hold it! You two aren't going anywhere." She stopped them before putting a sleeping spell on them causing Vanessa to gasp.

"Audrey-" Vanessa tried to talk to her but it seemed at the moment it'd be too difficult. "No disrespect VeeVee but it's my turn to talk." Audrey looked over to her before casting a spell on her to sit down without being able to move her arms or mouth.

"So I was thinking what if we were the new Queens of Auradon? Ruling beside the two brothers wouldn't that be the best thing?" Audrey asked as she stood in front of Vanessa before she let her speak. "Audrey I know you want to be Queen but this way wouldn't get you what you want." Vanessa responded knowing after all of this Audrey would regret everything she did.

"But it's so much fun. And I'm tired of having everything that was mine taken. Aren't you tired of having to live in Mal's shadows?" Audrey laughed with a small eye roll before asking Vanessa trying to get her on her side. "I'm not sure if you have noticed but I never really cared to be in the spotlight Audrey. Also I'm sorry you've had things like this taken from you but this way of doing this to people isn't giving you anything you want." Vanessa shook her head trying to reason with her.

"Hmm. . . I thought you could have helped me with this. Clearly I was wrong." Audrey tilted her head as she commented before hearing footsteps coming near. "Well too bad you couldn't choose the right side." She sighed before she held the scepter pointing it to Vanessa before disappearing.

"Vee! What happened?" Evie questioned as she rushed in seeing Vanessa wrapped with multiple blankets before seeing how everyone was. "What do you think?" Vanessa questioned her as she rolled her head back. "Audrey. . ." Evie sighed as it came to her seeing Celina and Robin in statue form while Pain and Panic were sleeping.

"Just help me out of this so we can warn the others and find a way to get everything back to what it was."

~~❦~~

Published~ October 31, 2020