Chapter 9

Del's Pov-

I slowly opened up my eyes, desperately wanting to go back to sleep. I look down and see a pair of tan, muscular arms, wrapped around me. I startled myself, but then quickly realized that those arms belonged to my EvyBear. I closed my eyes again, letting out a soft hum, snuggling back into his warmth. A couple seconds later, I feel him start to stir. He too, let out a low hum, and kissed my forehead. He started to get up, but at the loss of touch, I whined out. He stopped, and I could feel him staring at me with those giant, Hazel eyes. I slowly opened up my own crystal blues, and saw he was mere inches away from my face.

I yelped, startled once again, and he smashed his lips into mine. A quiet moan escaped my lips as he put his left arm under my back, and his right hand behind my head, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue. He sent chills down my whole body. The way he could make me bend to his every will, the way he calmed me down immediately, yet sent butterflies in my stomach at the same time. He pulled away from our kiss and smiled at me, "Mornin baby". I giggled and stared into his beautiful eyes, "Good morning."

He gave me another quick kiss, and got up. He slid on a pair of sweat pants, and a grey T. He tossed his red jacket on and walked out the room. I chuckled and grabbed my phone. I went through social media, and posted a few pics of Teddy and tossed my phone to the side. I got up and walked towards my dresser, pulling out a pair of legging, (yes...leggings) and a white T, along with a dark blue hoodie. I walked into the bathroom, and slid off my long sleeve shirt.

I starred down at all of my scars, littered across my body. They were in places that nobody would see. My upper arm for example, and a few small ones on my wrists. I also had a couple on my thighs, seeing as I never wear shorts. I sighed, holding back my tears that were, surprise, surprise, already forming. I let out a load groan and tossed my head back, "Stop it Jonathan, Evan wouldn't want you to do it....it would hurt him, break his heart....do it for Ev." I wiped away my tears and stripped off the rest of my clothes. I hopped in the shower and let the hot water soak into my hair, soothing my aching bones and broken heart.

Evan's Pov-

As I walked out of the room I heard his lightly chuckle. That laugh, that giggle. Holy shit, I could listen to it on repeat all day, every day. I glided down the stairs, heading into the kitchen. I started pulling out ingredients to make biscuits and gravy (It's a southern thing in the states).

I pulled out the flour, milk, and sausage for the gravy, and surprisingly, he had the pre-packed biscuits in his fridge. I also pulled out a thing of bacon and a couple of eggs. What? I work out, I need my food. I started preparing the gravy first, tossing the packet of sausage into the skillet, chopping it down into fine bits, till it was brown and crispy.

Then, I poured in the flour, mixing it in with the sausage, getting it all brown and filled with the juice. Then, I added in my milk, stirring it slowly, and pouring in a little milk at a time, (literally how me and my dad make our white gravy). I then felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out, seeing it was a call from Brian.

Me- Hey! Brian, what's up man?

Brian- Evan! How's your morning going?

Me- Pretty good I'd say. Just woke up, now I'm making breakfast. What is it? Like Noon?

Brian- Yeah, yeah. 12:34.

Me- Cool, cool.

Brian- Yeah....

Me- Hey, you alright?

Brian- *Sighs* yeah, yeah. I'm alright. Just...nervous.

Me- Oh? Why's that?