Chapter 14

Warning- Very strong and mature Smut Chapter ahead >:]

Evan's pov-

It was late into the night. My head was pounding something fierce considering the amount of alcohol I consumed could kill a small child. But I didn't pay attention to it much since my eyes were fixated on a certain blue eyed man. I didnt realize, but I was practically staring the whole night.

After everyone confessed a couple hours ago, the tension in the living room and kitchen was getting, uncomfortable. It wasn't an awkward tension. No, I'm talking sexual tension. Every man, save Anthony, Luke and Marcel, was drooling over someone in the room.

Im embarrassed to say, but, its like as the night went on, my body got hotter and hotter, and my pants tighter and tighter. Every so often I had to switch positions on the couch. But as I studied the room, it seemed everyone was doing the same, and we all realized we were in a bit of a pickle.

Marcel slowly got up, stretching his arms wide, making it apparent he had something to say.

Marcel- Well gentlemen. Its been a fine day indeed. Im going to go get some aspirin, and lay my ass down on my bed. Ill see you all in the morning...And please, keep it down as much as possible. I will sleep outside if I have to.

He chuckled, giving us all a small two finger salute. Everyone bid him goodnight, and slowly, everyone departed. Luke and Anthony left first, then followed by David and Lui, then Tyler and Craig, and it was just Me, John, Brian and Brock left.

The 4 of us were munching on some popcorn that we made for our movie marathon. The air was a bit more relaxed, but I sure wasn't. Everytime I looked over to John, it was like he was perfectly content. Was it the alcohol that made me feel this way? So needy and horny to my damn bones.

I looked over to Brock, seeing him twidling his thumbs. He leaned over to Brian, whispering something in his ear. Brian nodded, holding back a small smirk. The two got up, and said their goodnight, quickly running up the steps to the 2nd floor.

I licked my lips, letting out a small exhale, looking over to Jonathan. He was twirling the small bit of soda he had left in his cup. I made a small huffing noise, making him look over at me. He cocked his head to the side, raising an eyebrow.

John- Did you need something Evan?

What? Are you serious?

Me- Really? I've been staring at you all night, clearly wanting to tear off those clothes of yours, and fuck you till you scream my name, and you ask if I need something?

He slightly blushed, forming a small grin.

John- You could have said that 3 hours ago, and we would have been fucking this whole time. What stopped you?

I blinked several times, mentally cursing myself for not doing exactly that hours ago. I got up, walking in front of him, gripping his thighs tightly. He softly gasped as I lifted him up, wrapping him around my waist. I gently pressed my lips into his, slowly walking up the stairs to our room.

John wrapped his arms around my neck lazily, pressing his body into mine. We hadn't even made it to the door by the time his hoodie and shirt were stripped away from his back. I held him tightly with one arm as I opened up the door, closing it behind me. I layed him down against the bed, climbing overtop of him.

His hands trailed down my shirt, slowly lifting it up and over my head. He traced my abs and pecks, lightly rubbing the outline of my nipples. I left out a soft and quiet groan, running my hands down his thighs, pulling his tights down and off of his legs. He ran one hand through my hair, the other gently massaging my side and shoulder. He ran his hand down, unbuttoning my jeans, slipping his hand down my boxers. He gently rubbed at the top of my shaft, making me inhale sharply. His fingers so delicate as if he was molding a piece of art work. His hand slowly went up and down my hardened dick, lightly tapping my tip. I moaned out softly, trailing my lips down his neck and across his chest.