Chapter 13

Evan's pov-

11 drunk best friends, sitting around the living room playing Truth or Dare, what could go wrong? I was 5 beers in, slowly starting to feel the effects of the alcohol. I took another swig, clicking my tongue, looking to Brock.

Me- Brock, Truth or Dare?

Brock- I'm no pussy, Dare.

I smirked, waving my finger around pointing at him, beer clutched with my other fingers.

Me- I dare you, to take 3 shots, right now.

Brock- Come on Ev, is that the best you can do?

His words were slurred, clearly having consumed enough alcohol as is. He stood up, stumbling a bit, pouring 3 shots of whiskey. He lifted the glass, 1, 2, 3. He emptied them all, licking his lips, stumbling back into his seat next to Brian. He turned quickly to Brian, head wobbling a bit.

Brock- Brian! Truth, or Dare?

Brian- Dare, bitch.

Brock- I, dare you, to sit on Tyler's lap until your next turn.

Brian smirked, getting up, pushing Tyler's arm to the side, getting comfortable in his lap. He hummed loudly, slinging an arm around his neck. Tyler smirked at Brian, all the while a very pissed Craig glared at the two.

Brian- My dear Irish brethren David! What will it be my boy? Truth, or Dare?

David- Fockin Dare you handsome bitch, bring it.

Brian- I dare you, to kiss the man to your left! Cheek or lips, if your feeling frisky.

David turned red, looking to his left, seeing a very out of it Lui. David smacked his lips, gripping the collar of Lui's shirt and pressed his lips against his. Lui turned bright red, eyes widening. David pulled away, flipping off Brian, taking another drink of his beer.

David- Lui, truth, or Dare?

Lui- U-uh...Truth

David- Is it true, that you, have a secret crush?

Lui- I, uhm...y-yes..

David- hm...interesting

Lui- U-uh, ok, uhm...Delirious. Truth or Dare?

John was currently resting his head on my shoulder, looking way to drunk to be able to speak properly.

John- Dare you filthy slut, I can handle anything.

Lui- I dare you to tell us the reason for not showing us your face.

I looked to John, getting slightly uncomfortable for the straight forward question. He lifted his head up, stiffening a bit. He looked at his beer, letting out a loud sigh.

John- Cause I'm self conscious and regret the person staring back at me when I look in the mirror.

I widened my eyes, staring directly at Jonathan. He looked unphased, but I could see a slight tear in his eye. He sniffled, getting up, and walking up the stairs. I sighed in frustration, glaring at Lui.

Me- Great dare Lui, fine work.

I got up, running up the stairs, trying not to trip seeing as the whole stair case was moving side to side. I walked down the hall, seeing if I could find Del anywhere. I reached the very last door, and could hear soft crying coming from within. I slowly opened the door, walking up towards the sitting figure, knees brought up to his chest.