T H I R T Y F I V E

Hannah C. Poland}•

After an hour of hearing Sarah and Gemma bickering over dresses, one liking it and the other one doesn't going on back and fourth. I slipped on the last dress hopping they liked it, staring at myself in the dressing room mirror seeing the dress hugging my body nicely hopping they liked this dress as much as I did. I open the door walking out their eyes landing on the dress a gasp escaping there mouth.

"This is the one oh my god Anna you look stunning!" Sarah smiles holding her hand over the mouth.

"It's just missing one more thing" Gemma smiles grabbing a pearl purse off the counter placing it in my hands.

"Yes yes a hundred times yes just slap some red heals on and you'll have everyone's eyes on you" Sarah cheers

"Aw guys stop your making me blush" I tease causing them to chuckle at my comment.

"Now that we got that settled with" Gemma stops to call for the worker. "Do you mind packing this up for us" she ask the lady dressed in all black who politely nodds. I change out of the dress handing it to the worker slipping on the clothes I wore before, walking to Gemma holding two Gucci bags happily.

"Back home we go" Sarah cheerfully smiles.

Still not having a clue in the word what was going on and not hearing from in hours Harry. We arrived home where they brought me to my room where a girl stood in my room next to a chair with a mirror in front of it.

"This is Helen she will be doing your hair and makeup" Sarah sits me down in front of the mirror before leaving me alone with Helen.

"Sorry if I seem all shaken up they've been dragging me around everywhere without an explanation" I tell her nervously laughing.

"Don't worry babe, you'll have time to catch your breath in these next two hours" she tells me laughing at how exhausted I seemed.

"You don't happen to know why Harry is making them do all of this do you?" I asked trying to get answers hopping she would give it to me.

"H told me you'd try to ask, yes I do and no I'm not allowed to tell you" she tells me

"Fair enough" I laugh as she begins to work on my face. My mind zones out to my conversation with Anne two days ago when I told her everything that I've been holding in and why I've been so closed off and scared to open up to him both crying together at my news. She gave me great advice telling me that I should talk to him when I'm ready but I just couldn't find the right timing seeing how happy he was during Christmas and when we exchange gifts we kissed.

We kissed

It felt like a fairy tale just thinking about it when our lips pressed against each other as cliche as it sounds fire works erupting in my stomach at the taste of his lips. Everything was perfect the way it was and I knew that after I told him what was going on I'd break his heart and that's not what I wanted, he meant so much to me, doing that I'd be breaking my own.

Hours later of Helen working on hair and makeup she brings my hair to the front of my face adding hair spray to finish it off, "you look beautiful, now go put on your dress H is waiting downstairs for you" she smiles at the mirror.

"Thank you for making me look beautiful" I tell her as she waves her hand at me.

"Your already beautiful to began with I just added more to your beauty, have fun Anna" she smiles before leaving, I take a deep breath looking at the dress laid on my bed slipping it over my body.

Adding my shoes and the pearl purse to the finish look staring at myself in the mirror my necklace catching my attention Harry gave me for Christmas shinny as the light hits it.

"Now or never Hannah" I mumble softly. My heals making a sound everytime I take a step down the hallway nervously holding onto my purse. Harry now appearing in my vision dressed in a all white suit moving his head up to see me in front of him his eyes glowing scanning my body up and down. "You look beautiful" he manages to get out.

"Thank you few special girls I know helped out, but you... you look handsome" I compliment back looking down at my heals.

"Come on now the night is only beginning"