T H I R T Y T W O

Hannah C. Poland}•

"Mum they're here!" Gemma calls out hearing noises coming from the kitchen making our way to his mom cooking as she smiles wide quickly hugging Harry.

"It's so great seeing you in person then over a stupid screen" she murmurs into Harry's chest pulling away to mess with his hair.

"Would you look at those curls" she adds on running her fingers through his hair.

"And you!" She smiles bringing me into a hug. "You must be Hannah, you were right Harry she's beautiful" she smiles looking at me now instantly blushing at her comment.

"She is isnt she?" Harry cheekily smiles at me.

"Thank you it's lovely to meet you Mrs. Styles you have a beautiful family" I compliment her back.

"By beautiful she means me" Gemma adds making me chuckle at Harry recation rolling his eyes at her.

"Call me Anne darling, Mrs styles makes me sound old" she laughs bringing her hair behind her ears.

"Of course Anne" I sweetly smile. His family was indeed beautiful and I could see where he got all his traits from he was exactly like a mirror image of his mom so sweet with her words and the same beautiful smile, god really took their time with this family. They all talked catching up with one another on their life laughing at the stories they tell, it made me miss back home but, mostly my mom seeing how happy there being together.

"Okay enough talking I'll let you guys unpack" Anne smiles telling Harry and I.

"We'll come back down for dinner later" Harry tells her giving her a side hug kissing the top of her head. Grabbing ahold of our stuff on the ground we walk around the corner into the hallway where the rooms were. Reaching the end where two big doors appeared, "Wait till you see the view" Harry announces opening the door to a beautiful room a big bed sat in the corner the interior giving you the full Italian vibe.

"Come out here" Harry motioned to the balcony door opening it.

A small gasp escaping my lips at the view "it's beautiful"

"It's all ours" his low voice whispers while I admire the blue sky the sun appearing through the clouds shinning down on the ocean sparkling at the reflection of the sun.

"Let me take a picture of you" Harry suggest taking his phone out posing by the railing of the balcony.

"Two beautiful views" he smiles looking through the screen of his phone making a noise snapping the picture.

"One of our many trips" he states shoving his phone back into his pocket. He was talking about our future and I gave him a small smile not wanting to thinking about the future knowing that the future for me wasn't something I saw happening turning my body to face the view hiding my face from him. A tear streaming down my cheek sneakily wipping it away with my finger.

"Did I say something wrong?" Harry appears next to me resting his hand on the railing.

"Oh no, just happy tears" I tell him looking out at the distance not wanting to get lost into those emerald eyes of his.

"Everything I've been through I would never think to see myself here today" I confess quietly.

"Are you scared?" He asked me a little taken back from his question adjusting myself on the railing.

"You always seem scared to open up to me, I can tell a lot goes through that mind of yours when you zone out the times I'm around you" I hated how right he was, I was scared. I was scared to open up to him letting him complete dive into my life.

"I am scared because I care about you I don't want to screw things up...your the best thing that has happened to me" I breath out knowing it took a lot in me to tell him that.

"I know that your scared because heart get broken but sometimes you have to take a deep breath and let things unravel on it's own" he tells me so sweet but so sincere.

"That's exactly why I'm scared"