T W E N T Y S E V E N

Hannah C. Poland}•

"They'll be here soon!" I yell running down the hallway and into my kitchen to see T taking the food out from the oven.

"Well don't you look beautiful babe!" She compliments looking at my outfit.

"Shut up look at you! Maroon is definitely your color!" I compliment her as she gives me a pout at my heartfelt compliment as Bruno appears into the kitchen

"Do you want a compliment too, you look very handsome bubs" I smile bending down to his height scratching his head while Bruno licked the tip of my nose causing me to let out a giggle soon enough the doorbell rang through the house.

"I'll get it!" I announce walking to the door to see Harry Mitch and Sarah with appetizer in their hands smiling.

"Hi! Come on in happy thanksgivings"I smile moving aside as they walk into the door closing it after Mitch.

"You look beautiful as always" Sarah smiles taking me in for a hug.

"And as always you do too" I compliment back.

"Me next I want to be called beautiful too!" Mitch interrupts making me laugh as I take him in for a hug.

"You look beautiful too Mitch" I tell him laughing right after.

"I try really I do" he tells me shaking my head at him I turn to Harry reaching his hands out like a child waiting for a hug I chuckle walking into his arms hugging me tightly.

"You look beautiful as well" I joke into his chest as he pulls away with a smile.

"Thank you beautiful" he smiles at me causing me to blush.

"Okay okay enough with the compliments I'm going to loose my appetite before we even eat!" T pipes in making all of us laugh as I lead them to the dinning room T and I set up earlier.

"Mm it smells good and looks wonderful" Mitch hums closing his eyes.

"Wipe the drool off you chin why don't you" Harry laughs poking fun at Mitch who was enjoying the smell more then the actual food.

"Okay boys let's feast!" Sarah cheers as we all take a seat around the table putting food on our plates as much as we can.

"Before we eat I'd like to make a toast" I inform them as they filled there glass with champagne.

"A toast to all the people in this room I'm thankful for even with all the chaos, but that's what makes all of us special Happy Thanksgivings guys" I raise my glass as they do the same

"Cheers" we all say taking a sip of our drinks before we start digging in and eating as much as we could till someone passed out. We all enjoyed our food with laughs especially with Harry and Mitch bickering with one another playfully.

"Have you told Anna yet?" Mitch spoke looking at Harry a confused expressing on my face as I look at Harry shaking his head.

"No but thanks Mitch I will now, which could've waited till later.... every Christmas/ New Years break we all go on a big trip and since we all adore you so much" he stops as Mitch pipes in

"Harry adores you so much" Mitch corrects causing me to blush at a Harry with red stained cheeks glaring at Mitch.

"Anways I was wondering if you'd like to join of course T could come along It's be wonderfully it's all paid for" he ask as I look at him thinking how his family was going to be their that meant his sister and his mom and it frightened me a bit not knowing where we stood together but I couldn't say no after everything he's done.

"I'll be with my family during that time but I'm sure Hannah would love to go" T smiles softly looking at me with a 'bitch you better not say no' look.

"Of course I'd love to go" I smile at him as they all cheered happily.