E L E V E N

Hannah C. Poland}•

6:00 am

My eyes blinked at my phone reading the time adjusting my eyes to the bright screen.

I normally wakeup early yeah I know oddly strange...

I guess my body was just used to it by now since I was little my mom would wake me up bright and early to go surfing with her and it's become a habit.

I threw my legs over the bed letting my feet touch the cold wooden floors making my way to the door opening it quietly as silence roamed through the house making it aware Harry was still asleep. I walking into the bathroom across the guest room closing the door behind me quietly, "gross" I mumbled looking at myself in the mirror thanking my bad habit of waking up early not letting Harry see me like this.

I took the new tooth brush Harry left for me to use brushing my teeth once I was done running my fingers through my hair taming the wild fly ways "eh good enough" I spoke to myself while I took my phone out pressing the map icon typing the beachwood cafe.

10 minute walk

I stuff my phone back into my pockets making my way to the front door slipping my white converse on, opening the door to see the bright sun beeming down on me.

I began walking seeing cars drive down the somewhat empty streets and people on a morning walk on the sidewalk either alone or with dogs. After the short ten minute walk I found myself in front of the beachwood ordering coffee for Harry and breakfast burrito for the both of us.

While I waited for the order my phone began ringing

T

"Hel-" I picked up the phone but was cut off quickly by T.

"Where the hell have you been?! Are you okay are you kid-"

"I'm okay T....I was out with a friend all day and it ended getting late so he offered me to stay the night" I spoke softly into the phone.

"He? Okay you Can pass me Hannah now jokes over" she laughed but I stood quietly as she gasped into the phone.

"Oh my god! You whore is it the guy that texted you the other day!?" She screamed causing me to pull the phone away from my ear as I chuckled at her excitement.

"Yes T, and we're just friends don't jump to conclusions"

"Friends?! Hmmm so you're telling me the reason you've been out and about forgetting about your own bestfriends was just for a friend?" I can already see her smirk from the other side of the phone.

"I...I'm...I can't....hear you... bad signal" I stutter trying my best to impersonate cutting out but of course t wouldn't believe my bull shit lie.

"I hate you, you better fill me in when you get home have fun be safe and use prot-" I hung up before she could finish laughing to myself

"Order to go for Hannah" the worker spoke I smiled and thanked her taking the bag and the cup holder into my hands walking back to his house. Once I made it I opened the door kicking my shoes off as I closed the door behind me catching Harry in the living room making eye contact with him.

"I thought you were asleep" Harry chuckled.

"Early bird gets the worm but this early bird got us food as a thank you for letting me stay the night" I smiled walking to him as he takes the cup holder with coffee into his hands.

"How sweet you didn't have to go out of your way but, thank you" he smiles as I followed him into the kitchen island.

"My pleasure" I smiled as I took the breakfast burrito out of the bag handing it to him.

"My favorite how'd you now!?" He smiled at my sign of acknowledgment.

"I guess I did a little research, it was crazy to see all the things they have on you on the internet" I laughed remembering the silly things I saw searching it up.

"Look at you being a fan" he smirks as I roll my eyes at him.

"As if!" I playfully slap his arm.

"Not everything on their is true..." he informs me taking a bit of his burrito while I do the same.

"After what I read I'm well ware of that" I joked causing him to laugh at my sarcasm.

"Ready to live a day in the life of Harry styles" he smiles reminding me that I was going to the studio with him. I was exited I really was to see a different side of him then just going on small adventures don't get me wrong I enjoyed it but there was still more to him I haven't seen.

"Ready then I'll ever be Brit" I spoke proudly.