T H I R T Y

Hannah C. Poland}•

Harry helped me pack all night even helping me take Bruno to dog care not wanting to leave him alone while I was gone on this trip. It was currently four in the morning struggling to brush my teeth while my eyes were still heavy at how early it was. I rinsed my mouth out with water taking my tooth brush back to my room as I stuffed it in the front pocket of my suitcase.

Be there in 10 with coffee x - H

The text appeared on my phone screen mentally thanking him for bringing me energy in a cup not getting any sleep at night at how nervous I was for this trip. I grabbed my suit case throwing my backpack on as I received a text that he was outside.

Here goes nothing Hannah

I drag my suitcase behind me a cheerfully Harry hopping out of his car "Goodmorning Anna" he smiles handing me coffee from beachwood.

"The sun isn't even out so therefore it's not morning" I whine taking the coffee onto my lips.

"Here let me help you with these" he smiles taking my suitcase into the black suv. We both get into the back seat together Harry telling the driver we're all settled and good to go.

"Mitch and Sarah would be flying out on Christmas and my mum and Gemma are currently at the house" he informs becoming nervous at the sound of it letting out a small exhale trying to contain my nerves.

"Heyyy you'll be fine" he comforts me placing his hand on my knee.

"What if I say something wrong or if I fall on my ass you know how clumsy I am, something bad it's bound to happen I can already see it" I breathe out nervously playing with my fingers.

"Your babbling again love" he reminds me with a small smile on his lips.

"Sorry" I mumble sighing to myself, I've never acted this way it wasn't like me but the thought that I meant something to Harry wouldn't let me sleep at night it felt so wrong that I  allowed him to get so close to me where feelings were developed on the way, guilt keeping me up at night.

I felt selfish reminding myself that when my biggest fear comes around I'll hurt him not only him but everyone around me. Although Terry reminded me that I deserve all the happiness I've been receiving but it didn't feel right knowing that forever always had the same ending to never, I hated this growing guilt in me and sooner or later it was bound to come out knowing the damage it will be doing.

"Hannah?" Harry called out shaking my head at my thoughts to see we were parked in front of the airport.

"Oh uh yeah sorry" I mumble as he sends me a slight frown getting down from his door holding his hand out to help me out, kindly I take his hand hearing clicking noises all around us startling me with the big flashes filling my vision.

Blinking rapidly I look down holding on to the back of Harry's sweater while he moves through the crowd of paparazzi feeling myself get lightheaded from the flashes.

"Who's the girl Harry?"

"Is that your girlfriend"

"Who are you"

"Where are you going?"

Questions being screamed at left from right feeling myself suffocating into the crowd. We made it past the doors security holding them from entering the building letting out a deep breath holding on to my head. "You alright love?" He looks down at me.

"J-just light headed" I stutter seeing black spots from all the bright lights outside.

"We'll get you some Advil and water on the plane Okay?" He tells me placing his hand on my lower back making our way through security. I felt myself becoming sick and weak fighting the urge to throw up as we arrived on the plane taking our seats in first class next to each other. "I need to go to the bathroom" I mumble before rushing off to the bathroom I close the door falling to the ground beginning to throw up.

"Please not this" I begged my body to stop I took a deep breath not having the energy to throw up any longer leaning my head back on the wall trying my hardest to catch my breath.

Harry E. Styles}•

I stare at her running off disappearing into the bathroom she seemed pale back after our interaction with paparazzi and I felt incredibly awful knowing I put her into the situation.

"Excuse me miss can I get some water" I ask the flight attendant who smiled and nodded. I glance up to see Anna walking over and sitting down still looking pale and tired "I'm sorry I didn't know there was going to be as many as them here" I tell her giving her an apologetic look.

"It's not your fault it's just me.. don't worry about it" she gives me a small smile.

"Come on you can sleep right here you need some rest" I motion to my lap as she brings her head down to my lap curling her body into the seat, smiling to myself taking the blanket as I throw it over her body. Lightly running my fingers through her hair admiring her features.

she didn't seem like herself today normally she'd be bubbly and excited for these things but today she was anxious and quiet I know there was more to it then just meeting my family.