T W E N T Y F O U R

Hannah C. Poland}•

I've received many messages and calls from Harry after seeing the picture on every media sight explaining to me it wasn't what it looked like that he would explain everything once he got home but I didn't need an explanation I was just a girl in his life I wasn't dating him to need or want an explanation. Although, it hurt to see his name pop up on my screen I needed my space to recap everything. I sat on the sand looking out at the ocean all alone staring at the small waves crashing into the shore.

"Hi mom" I smiled bringing my head to my knees as another wave crashed into the shore again.

"I know you proably can't hear me...but I just needed someone to talk to even though I'm technically talking to myself" I laugh letting out a sigh as I stopped "I know life isn't easy as much as I wish It was its unrealistic
I guess I'm kinda lost at the moment not knowing where my mind stands... with you know....and Harry. I haven't really let anyone new into my life being the I didn't want to hurt anyone like I used to hurt I couldn't imagine someone going through the same pain I went through...I just wish you were here to give me some of your advice, god I sound insane" I mumble the last part standing up walking close to the water as little waves hit my feet walking a bit closer till I got to my knees looking at the orangey sky.

A wave coming towards me but not that big that I needed to turn around as the water splashes in front of me tiny droplets of water splashing onto my tattoo looking down at it

We'll be alright

I smile to myself shaking my head "thanks mom"

After I've had enough of being at the beach for most of the day I walked back up to my tiny little White House in the distance hearing T talking to someone, "it's best if you leave you have no reason being here" I could hear her say sternly.

"I need to talk to her it wasn't what it seemed like" I heard another voice a familiar deep accent.

"Well she doesn't want to tal-" But T stopped talking as her eyes caught me entering the back door while Harry's back faced me but turning around hearing the door close.

"I'm sorry I tried kicking him out but he insisted to talk to you" T sighed with a hand on her hip shaking her head at Harry who's eyes were starting at me completely avoiding eye contact with him I turn to T "it's fine... I'll talk to him"

"If anything happens I'll be in my room, watch it Styles or you won't have a pretty face if I come back out here and you've made things worst" she crossed her arms shaking her finger at him walking back to her room.

"Hey" I smiled hiding my emotions.

"Hannah I know you don't want to talk to me but just let me explain" he plead walking up to me.

"Harry I don't need an explanation I'm ok it's ok, didn't you have a couple days left in Italy?" I asked him trying to change the subject not wanting the incident to be brought up again.

"Y-you don't want an explanation
but-" he start to speak but I was quick to cut him

"I'm not your girlfriend therefore there's no reason for an explanation" I spoke bluntly starting into his eyes as they fall down a bit at my words.

"Hannah" he frowns looking at me while I turn my head not making any eye contact because I couldn't bare to stare any longer without the need to break down and cry.

"Harry your a great guy and she's beautiful a model that can understand your life style nothing alike with what I can provide for you" I tell him still not staring at him calmly speaking.

"Please let me explain and then I'll leave after that you can decide if you still want to talk to me or not" he spoke softly

"Ok.." Was all I can say hearing him take a deep breath.

"After I hung up our FaceTime call I was going to go to bed because I was exhausted from shooting all day I received a text from Alessandro the designer of Gucci that him and some of the models were heading to bar and I should join them I had nothing else to do so I joined them. We all drank and I got intoxicated Diane was flirting with me the whole night being touchy even though I'd kindly reject her she was still being pushy with it. That's when the paparazzi took pictures but never got the part of me kindly ripping her hands off me and telling her to stop because my mind was already set on someone else back home" he finishes taking a deep breath as he turns away on his feet.

"Have a good night Hannah" was all he said before I heard the front door shut leaving me frozen in the middle of the living room with no words to say but tears streaming down my face.