Day 20

Its almost been a week since i talked to him, I think Matthew and I taking a break was the best thing to do. We might have started what we had a little too quick, and with his grandfather dying I think he needs some time to think and be alone for a bit. But I still want to talk to him, and I still want to talk with George and introduce Ashely to them because I'm sure she would love George.

Her and her boyfriend broke up as well not too long ago. She said she didn't really care, but I could tell that her heart was a little broken. I'm not trying to play match maker, but I made Ashley get all dressed up. I'll let her do what she wants and if George and Ashley hit it off then good for them, I guess. I didn't try as hard to look presentable. Blue jeans, white shirt, and a jacket to match. Braiding my hair and putting it off to the side

I didn't talk to either of the boys but I hoped that I would see them downtown somewhere. Maybe just George. Matthew and I are still on thin ice. Ashley looked amazing, her dress hugging her curves and her makeup looking amazing. Any boy would be lucky to have her. So we made our way downtown and into the local coffee shop that Ashley insisted on taking me to.

"It's 1:30." I tell Ashley who shrugs. "I like coffee, alright?" I sit down at a small table next to the window while Ashley orders her drink and a muffin. Watching the passerby's, I spot George. Tall and covered in tattoos, he walks into the coffee shop as well. I smile. Fate is the only answer for him actually being her. With his head down looking at his phone, he doesn't see me but he continues to walk until he reaches the line.

Ashley right at the wrong time spins around rather abruptly and rams into George's chest. Falling to the floor, Ashley spills her coffee. "Holy shit." George shoves his phone and away and bends down to help her up. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry." George grabs Ashley and yanks her up, picking up her spilled coffee and crushed muffin. I want to run up to help them but I'm afraid I'll ruin the moment.

Their eyes lock and Ashley's harsh scowl turns into a grin. Looking up at the tall boy and brushing off her dress. "It's fine." She stutters and George smiles back. "You sure? I can buy you another drink." Ashley shakes her head and looks at me for a long time, blushing and not knowing what to do. I smile. George turns around and spots me. His smile widens as he waves at me.

They both make their way towards me and sit down. "Well, well, well, didn't expect to see you here." George tells me and I shrug. "Didn't know you'd be here either." I respond and Ashley is looking at her dress, blushing uncontrollably. "You two friends?" George asks me and I nod. "Yeah we're roommates at our University." I tell George who raises his eyes and nods proudly.

They don't even know each others names, and I could cut the tension with a knife between them. "That's Ashley." I nudge her with my foot and she snaps her head up. "Nice to meet you." She says and George grins. "George." He holds out his hand and Ashley shakes it politely. "It was lovely catching up, but I better get going. Sorry for ruining your coffee." George stands up and looks at Ashley one last time.

"It's fine, you're fine. I'm fine, um, it's okay." Ashley stumbles across her words and I hold back giggles. George nods. "I hope to see you soon." He tells her then looks at me and nods a goodbye. Once he leaves Ashley nearly screams. Grabbing all of the tissues out of the container on the table and stuffing them under her underarms. "Who the hot holy hell was that?" she hissed at me as she breathed out her words in little gasps.

"George," I smirk. "A friend of Matthew's." I tell her and she shoves her head in her hands. "I've never embarrassed myself so much. God he's so hot." She looks back at the door but he's long gone. Whimpering and shaking her head. "Oh my god I hate you, I hate you so much." She throws a napkin at me and I laugh. Ashley has never ever reacted like that around a boy.