Day 8

His house is just as I remember it, clean. Matthew opened his front door with both hands and swung the door open. He walked in and George followed him. I was last and I closed the door. Matthew walked over to a stack of records and put in a Nirvana one.

When the music began to play, he bobbed along to the beat and George went somewhere else. When the song began to get intense, he started to whip his hair around and he grabbed my hands and spun me around.

I giggled and he pulled me into his arms. We slow danced to the weirdest song I ever heard. "What is this?" I laughed and Matthew pulled me closer. "Nirvana, the songs called silver." He tucked his head on my shoulder. I placed my hands on his back and closed my eyes, finally able to relax.

We stayed like this for a while until Matt looked down on me and smiled. "You'll like this song." The song started off with just electric guitars and then some drums, then his voice. Soft and gentle, but the lyrics were... different. Talking about eating cancer and heart shaped boxes.

The song got intense and almost like screams. Matt let go of my hands and danced around again. He pounded on the floor and I laughed. He looked up and I sat down in front of him, our knees touching. I kissed his forehead. "You're cute." Matthew smiled and kissed me back.

We made our way to the couch spooning, Matthew giving me gentle kisses and the ones I like the best were on my neck. I had to get back to my dorm no matter how much I hated to. I didn't want to, I wanted to stay here.

"I have to go." I whispered. Matthew shook his head and read my mind. "No, stay." He kissed my neck and he knew it was my weakness.

"No I really need to go. I have classes to go to tomorrow." I tried to get up but Matthew grabbed my wrists and pinned me to the couch, him on top of me. He spoke roughly into my neck. "Stay." He attacked my neck with sloppy kisses and then he started to bite.

I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan.

I ran my hand through his hair and pushed his head back, making him stop. His dark black hair is in his face, which made his angelic figure look a little more sharp. "I need to go, my roommate will be worried." I told him as he sat up, I fixed my shirt that was dangerously close to riding up on me.

"I'll see you tomorrow, promise?" he asked gripping onto my hand, as if I won't ever see him again. "I promise." I kissed him gently and got up. "Tell George I said goodbye." Matthew nodded and walked me out the door. I smiled once more and ran out into the town.

-

I walked In rain and stood outside the room in which Ashely is in. I placed my hand up in the shape of a fist, preparing to knock. I didn't want to, I wanted to go back to Matt. I feel like I don't belong anywhere. I knocked and I heard a bed creek and someone walking toward the door. I bet she didn't know it was me. Ashley opened the door and as soon as she saw me she scowled. My eyes pleaded for her to forgive me. I need her, without her I have no where to go. "I'm so sorry I-" Ashely interrupted me by pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't know where you went I was worried sick!" Ashely cried and let go of me. I smiled and whipped some tears off my cheek. "Jonathan came by a couple times when you were gone. He was worried as well." Ashely told me as we walked into my room. I immediately crawled into bed, putting on my giant sweatshirt. I flung Matthews sweater onto the end of my bed.

I needed to focus on school a little more, follow my dads vision. I pulled the covers up to my chin and closed my eyes. My bed felt warm and cozy, the rain tapped against our small window and then I fell asleep.

My alarm clock woke me up. Ashley was already awake and just brushing her hair. I got up as well and pulled on a dress. It's long and black spaghetti strap dress that I paired with a jacket. It remind me of Matthew.

I swung my bag over my shoulder and while I walked to class I put my hair up in a high ponytail. I was worried about what I was going to tell Jonathan. I hope he would forgive me. I walked into class and sat down, Jonathan wasn't here yet. I still had time to think.

But when he did show up he ran to me. He pulled me into a hug and quickly let go. "I'm so glad you're okay." He sat down next to me. "Yeah. Sorry about everything." I apologized. Jonathan shrugged it off with a smile.

I sat through class and worked with Jonathan after school and it was great. I hope I can get back in my normal refuting again. I miss this.