Day 33

I wake up with Matty's arm resting on my stomach and I smile. I intertwined my hand with his and his eyes instantly fluttered open. "Good morning little girl." His voice is deep and horse with a smile slowly spreading across his lips. "Hi." I smile back shyly with a blush. Matty leans up and kisses me once, then twice. "I love you. I love you so fucking much, Evie I hope you realize that." He speaks as he moves my messy hair out of my face.

"I do. I love you too much." I wrap my arms around his neck lazily and kiss his cheek. He smiles and rolls over, getting off the bed and tugging on his boxers and then a tee shirt. I sit up, the blanket slowly sliding off my body and I instantly pull it back up before he can see. Matty smirks. Too late. "I'll be in the kitchen, do you need any help with clothes?" he asks and I shake my head as he comes over to me, kisses my lips, and then leaves to make breakfast I can only hope.

I get up and find my underwear thrown on the floor and I simply tug one of Matty's white shirts over my head. It's far too big for me so it reaches my mid thigh. I head to the kitchen to see that Matty already got the oven on to make some pancakes. George is sitting on the couch with a sneaky smirk. "Goodmorning Evie." He looks over the back of the couch. Instantly I began to tug Matty's shirt down on my legs. George waves a hand at me to say that he doesn't care. "Come chat with me." George says and I walk over to him, happily to engage in conversation. I plop down on the couch next to him, a record slowly spinning next to us. "So," he begins, "he didn't hurt you did he?" he begins and I glare at him as I shake my head.

"Good. I'll beat him up for you if he did." He lowers his voice and winks at Matty who is glancing over at us suspiciously. I giggle.

Matty soon comes over to us and hands me the plate while kissing my forehead gently. He walks around the couch and sits beside me, resting his head on my shoulder. We eat and talk and George made me laugh a lot. He had amazing stories, but I felt like some stories he forgot to tell me. Like he was remembering one but he wouldn't tell me. Not that I mind, the fact that he is speaking at all made me happy enough.

Matty finishes and gets up, putting his plate in the sink. I follow and I wrap my arms around his torso, resting my head on his back. Matty relaxes and George makes an audible gagging noise, Matty turns around and flips him off. I laugh and kiss Matty once more then return to couch and cuddle up.

-

"Girl." Ashley gasps as I tell her the story about Matty. I see Jonathan turn up the music on his headphone while he works on his paper. "Tell me everything." Ashley places her head on her hands and kicks her legs. I lean against Jonathan's legs and talk to her. Ashley's mouth drops open and giggles. I can't help but blush, I love having her girlish personality since I hang out with guys a lot. I realize without these two dorks I would be lost.

"Evie I want you to answer a serious question," Ashley begins and I nod, "Does he treat you right?" she asks. I think only for a millisecond, of course he does. He treats me amazingly, far better than my past relationship. Matty makes me feel loved, beautiful, worthy of love. "He always has." I respond and Ashley jumps on my bed and tackles me into a hug making Jonathan groan in annoyance.

I tug Jonathan into the hug and we all smile and laugh and I've never felt happier.