Day 28

The past few days I haven't seen Matty. He said he's preparing for his grandpas funeral and I understand that. It's actually tomorrow and I don't know how to react to it. What am I supposed to tell Matty? Hold his hand during the funeral or not? I've never been invited to a funeral before so I wouldn't know what to do. Perhaps I'll just be there for emotional support. Be the friend, not girlfriend, that he actually needs right now.

I hope he'll appreciate that. Ashely was telling me how nothing extreme happened between George and her the night we had a get together. I know that, she didn't have to tell me. She's not the kind of girl to do that kind of thing the first time she properly meets a boy. "We just went back here and he told me a lot of deep stuff, same with me." She blushes a little and I smile. I'm happy for her, Ashley deserves happiness. True happiness.

"Sounds like fun." I fold up some of my clothes that we're washing. Ashley nods and tosses her bra in a small pile. "Yeah. He's a great guy." She continues to smile and I can't help but smile as well. As I fold one of my dads old tee shirts he gave me before I left for college. A dirty, old, sports team he used to love when he was in a college. And I usually wear it all the time, it reminds me of him. "So what about you and Matthew?" she wiggles her eyebrows and I roll my eyes at her.

"Nothing happened." I tell her, sounding disappointed which isn't what I planned. "You want to have sex with him? I don't blame you-"
"That's not what I meant! I do want to take things slow, Ashley." I respond and Ashley gives me one firm nod. I'm not sure she gets it, but I thank her for at least making sure it looks like she's interested. "Enough about boys." Ashley heaves up her pile of clothes and turns to me. "Lets go back to our dorm room just relax, tomorrow is not going to be easy for you anyway." I smile at her thankfully and take my pile of now clean clothes with me as well.

When we get to the small room Jonathan is waiting outside our room. "Hey." He gets up from the floor and greets us with a smile. Jonathan walks over to me and whispers something in my ear. "I put a early birthday present in your rom for Ashley." He grins and I smile, Ashley's birthday is coming up in a couple of days. She's turning 22 and Jonathan and I wanted to do something great for her.

Ashely opens the door and sets down her clothes on her bed next to her present in a small box. "Whats this?" she asks looking at us. Jonathan smirks and shrugs and I try my hardest not to smile. She opens the box slowly, then then her face lights up with excitement. "Was this you two?" she holds up three plane tickets to her trip to California.

We nod and she gives us both gigantic hugs. "You guys didn't have to do this." She places the tickets down and Jonathan speaks up. "Yes we did, you work hard and you need a vacation." I wish I could bring Matty with me, he needs a break too. But I can't invite someone else, that'd be rude to Ashley. Jonathan smiles at me, he's happy that we're happy and that says a lot about him.

He's undyingly kind and loving, any girl will be lucky to have him. Then I realize I could've had him, he wanted me before. But no, I have Matty and he's amazing and everything I need. Just thinking about being with someone else besides Matthew at this moment is crazy since he means so much to me. Ashley notices me dazing off and starts up the next topic excited and full of energy.

We went to a famous restaurant in our town, not expensive thank god. They have great burgers and killer milkshakes. Okay it's McDonalds, but it is Ashley's favorite. And they're milkshakes aren't a that good. They're burgers are mediocre. I'm not one to complain though, we all could use some fast food.

We ordered a couple I large fries and some burgers for us to share. We sat down at a booth and then the food was shortly delivered. "Thank you." I smiled a little at the poor waitress who's job is unfortunately this. "Yes." Ashley dug into the fries, dragging out the "s" in her previous statement. We talked about classes and what's going on, Jonathan and I occasionally working with each other on projects and stuff.

"Girl talk," Ashley set down her now finished 2nd burger and swipes off her hands. "How are things with you and Matty." She winks and Jonathan chokes on his mouthful of fries. She really won't let this sex talk go. "Good." I sip on my milkshake and Ashley raised an eyebrow. "Have you been doing the do?" Jonathan covered his ears and I shook my head, Ashley's mouth dropped open.

"What!" she shouted and I blushed. "You haven't had sex with him yet?" She laughs a little and I shrug up a shoulder. "His grandpa died, and his funeral is tomorrow. He might not want sexy time." I respond and Ashley pouts. "Oh, god, I'm sorry." Her face changes from shock to sadness.

"Uncover your ears you pussy." Ashely throws a fry at Jonathan throws one back. "Where's your girlfriend? Do you even have one?" Ashely crosses her arms and Jonathan shakes his head. It's my turn to act surprised. "Why not?" I ask and Jonathan snorts. "Because I'm waiting for someone, that's why." He smirks and Ashley smirks back.

"Is she hot?" she asks and Jonathan nods. "Beautiful." He mixes his milkshake and blushes. Who is she? Is she in our class? Probably. Oh! Maybe it's Reyna! Shes in our class, an incredible writer and she's extremely pretty.

It's time for me to be a love doctor.