Day 7

My brother is stressed and that's about all I could say and what he could say. Finn couldn't really talk, he was too stunned to. It's almost like everything that Is happening in his life he just realized what is going on, and he's confused.

He slowly sipped his coffee. And looked at the wooden table. "Do you want me to drive you home? You look so tired." I told him. Finn shook head and gave me a weak smile that looked like spaghetti was glued onto his lips in a mock smile.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I was concerned for Finn and his fiancé. How are they dealing with all of this and not evening having a single fight? (As far as I know of.)

"If you need anything, just tell me okay?" I felt like mom. She was always there for us when we really needed her. She was our rock, our boulder. Our protecter. Our dad was always the worker, the enforcer, the pusher.

He wasn't mean, he was just very determined that we get far in life and be good students. Dad never wanted Finn to be married at age 26 and already have a baby on the way. He wants him to get married at age 34 and have a kid the 2nd year of marriage.

I always thought that was smart, because I really don't want to have kids. I don't plan on having kids.

"Yeah. Okay, I will. Thanks Evie." He patted my hand and placed a tip on the table. With his to go coffee cup in hand he walked back outside into the chilly weather.

When I returned home to our dorm, I looked at the clock. It's already 4:00 and classes have already ended. I wanted to talk to Jonathan and tell him sorry about the whole not being in class thing. I really did want to be there but Matthew was there. And the party and Dylan was there and I just couldn't take it. I will have to make it up to him some how.

Ashley walked into our room and scowled. "Where have you been? Everyone was worried about you!" Ashley scowled me like I was a child. I didn't reply, I didn't know how. "Sorry." I mumbled. "God out of all people I didn't expect you to be the type of person to ditch." Ashley crossed her arms.

"I wasn't ditching!" I yelled uncrossing my arms and looked Ashely straight in the eye. "Really?" Ashley snorted and ran a hand through her hair in frustration. Why was she frustrated? She was the one yelling at me!

"Why are you wearing that?" Ashely noticed what I was wearing. "That's not the point-"

"Oh my god Evie! I told you to go get a boyfriend but this is not how you are supposed to do it!" I had enough. I stormed out and ran wherever. I was just angry at everything. Why was Ashley mad at me? It's not my fault! None of this is my fault!

I went down to the bar and I didn't know what to expect from going there. Somewhere deep down I wanted Matthew to be there. But he wasn't. I went to the back of the bar where we usually sit and sat on his side of the booth, wishing I could talk to him.

I didn't cry, I told myself not to. Not at a bar. I shouldn't even be here. But when Matt walked in with a tall guy with tattoos walking behind him. Matt's buddy has shaggy hair and looks pretty intimidating but in a beautiful way.

His hands are shoved in his pockets, examining the place. Matthew's friend pointed toward me and his face lit up when he saw me. He walked toward me and slid into the booth right up next to me and kissed me on the cheek. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. "Hello." He whispered and Matt's friend gracefully slid into the booth opposite us.

"Evie this is George, George this is Evie." Matthew smirked at me and kissed my cheek again. It felt good to be kissed like that. I haven't been kissed like this in awhile. After being used to abusive and forced kissed from Dylan, Matt's kisses felt sweet.

"Nice to meet you Evie." George smirked at me. He looks like the kind of guy you just can't expect anything from. He could be a killer or someone who saves lost kittens for a job. "Why are you here by yourself?" Matthew asked me, always talking near to my face and occasionally giving me kisses. Is he horny?

"I was just-"

"God Matty cut the girl some slack she just wanted a drink. Or maybe to get away from your kisses, seriously cut it out its awkward." Matthew shot George daggers and I laughed. I like him. No one catered us they must've thought that George and Matthew are already drunk because they are really enjoying themselves.

Matthew always checking on me and giving me sloppy kisses to remind me he was here. George seems really laid back and calm around Matthew which is good because Matthew can be pretty serious and uptight sometimes.

And you can tell that they go way back. Matthew eases up to George in a way I have never seen before. I wonder how they met? It's getting late and almost everyone is gone. "Can I take you back to my place? It's too late for you to be walking to your sketchy college at this hour." I snickered and George smirked. "Yeah, I'll be there. We can have a party!" George yelled sarcastically. I smiled and nodded. It obvious I am not welcome at my own dorm tonight.

Matthew grabbed my hand and led me outside. George was about to get in the passengers seat but Matthew smacked his hand away. "Evie called shotgun." Which I actually didn't. He told him and George smiled. "Alright you crazy kids. Don't get her pregnant." George pointed a finger at Matt and slid into the backseat.

Matthew let go of my hand and I got into the car. Matt took out a cigaret and lit it, smoking it outside. "Why does he do that?" I asked George while keeping my eyes on Matthew. His eyes closed and head tilted back in delight as he let out a stream of smoke. George took a deep breath and replied. "That's not my story to tell."

Matthew finished his cigaret and climbed into his old car smiling at me. He smells like smoke. Matt grabbed my hand and gently kissed my fingers. Then we drove off to his house.