Chapter 8

(I'm sorry for not posting in a while!!! I'll make up for it this weekend lol)

Gon's p.o.v
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After we both shout the first names that pop into our heads, looks are exchanged.

Kai tries to stand up from where he's laying but I quickly stop him. "I'll look for your sister while I'm looking for Killua...you aren't in any shape to be moving around."

His lips part but no words come out. He turns his head away from me and just nods slightly.

I nod back. "No more waiting. I'll be off now." I begin to stride away.

Kai has a pained expression on his face as he realizes that no matter how much he wants to find his sister right now, his injury will hold him back.

I let out a sigh and then refocus on finding Killua. My pace quickens as I make my way through the thick forest with trees higher then I've ever seen before.

Leaves crunch every step I take. It's difficult to stay quiet..

After I've gone a good distance I realize that I didn't bring Kai's knife with me and I'm completely helpless.

I gulp at the thought and try to be extra aware of my surroundings.

I really hope he's ok...I hope he wasn't one of the ones to...disappear..as I think of all the possibilitys that could have happened to him, it's already too late before I've been slammed into the ground in just a split second.

I gasp for air when I hit the ground and My vision starts to get blurry. Hovering above me is the figure of what looks like a tall younger man. He has this strange grin on his face while he looks down at me. There's something peculiar about him...he has two tattoos on the front of his cheeks and bright red-pink hair. "Well, your just a cute little boy aren't you?~" The man says keeping that same grin.

I quickly scramble to my feet and back away from this man. "W..what do you want..." My voice sounds shaky.

"OoOoOhh...are you scared? There's no need to be scared. I was just passing by when I happend to think you were someone dangerous. That's why I attacked you hehe.." He looks me up and down then the man's grin turns into a smirk.

"You seem to be distressed? I can help you with any thing you would like. ANYthing at all." He says in a low pitch voice.

I'm getting some weird vibes from this guy...but maybe he's being genuine. I trusted Kai and he's fine! I should give this guy a chance..plus it's not like I would be able to take him on..

"u..um...why are you helping me in the first place?" I ask.

"Wouldn't anyone want to help a boy as cute as you!" There's a hint of excitement in his voice.

"I'm 16 you know! I'm not a little boy.." I say pouting a bit.

"Mmmmm..even better..." He whispers.

"Huh?"

"Oh nothing nothing..anyways you looked like you were in a hurry earlier?"

"Ah! That's right I need to find Killua!" I shout.

"Who's this...Killua?" he raised and eyebrow.

"Oh he's my best friend! I need to look for him.." Sadness begins to fill my voice.

"Heh....how about this. I'll stay with you and keep you safe while you look for him. I've been soooo lonely all this time.."

"Uh...sure I guess?" What a strange guy...

"Before we go...what's Your name?" I ask casually.

"Oh me? It's Hisoka hehe..and you are?"

" I'm Gon! Ok we really need to get going now. I want too find Killua as soon as possible and get back to Kai...to help find his sister.. "

"You sure know quite a few people already. That's strange for a "game" like this. "

Your the one to talk...

I turn away from Hisoka and begin walking quickly again. Hisoka just follows behind me. If feels like his gaze is constantly following me..

I shake off that feeling and search everyone I can for Killua. There's no sign of where he could be. I begin to quicken my pace and I start to bite my nails. Where is he....where is he....where...is he...

My pace turns from a light job to a fast jog in seconds. My eyes are searching around frantically for even the smallest of signs.

I turn my head to look back at Hisoka and he has his arm extended out and is pointing at something that is in front of me.

Not long after, I end up colliding with whatever it was. Me, and the thing I collided with fall to the ground.

I groan out and then sit up on the ground trying to calm myself.

My eyes finally adjust to my surroundings again and I see a fluffy white haired boy sitting in front of me with wide eyes.

My mouth hangs open for a moment. "K...k...KILLUA!!" I lunge myself forward and fall over on him once again.

"Gees..what are you so freaked out for?" He asks.

My eyes are a bit teary and I bury my face in his shirt. "I...I thought...you might have disappeared." I stutter.

He lets out a loud sigh. "I thought I told you to stop worrying. I'm fine. I can manage by my self. I escaped from that creature but it just took longer then I thought."

I lift my head up to where our faces are only inches apart. Killua's eyes don't disconnect from mine for even a second.

"Gon...your just to cute for your own good."

As those words slip from his mouth my heart rate increases and a pink tint appears in my cheeks. "I...uh!...You think I'm cute..?"

His eyes shake down to my lips. "Mhm.."

His face inches closer to mine.

W..what's he doing...why is my heart beating so fast right now...

The moment is interrupted when Hisoka pops up right next to us with that creepy grin on his face. "What's going on here hmMmM?~"

Killua probably jumps 5 feet back and let's out an adorable little screech.

"What the fuck?!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment!! ✌