"No wait I'm coming" I said getting up.

"I thought you said-"

"I know what I said and that still stands after I see the bitch that took my daughter die"

"Alright I send you the addy where's Dream" he asked.

"At Angel's house with Miya and Cey so she's safe" I said.

"Ight I'll tell Jordan and hurry up before they know we found them" he said and I ended the call.

"You ready" I said looking at Teyanna who zipped up her Adidas tracksuit.

"Of course I am. Let's end this" she said and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Teyanna you know I love you right" I said staring at her.

"Yeah duh" she said giggling.

"No seriously you the only person that's been there since day fucking one and I don't know what the fuck I'd do without you" I said and my eyes started to water.

"Your my sister my only sister I will love you and ride for you forever" she said and hugged me.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you more now let's go find the bitches that took my favourite niece " she said.

We pulled up to the location and saw Jordan's car. Once they saw us they came out the car and walked towards us.

"This is house they should be in there" Pg said pointing at the house. I took a deep breathe and looked to the sky.

I got out my gun and loaded it then when entered the house through the back. The house was quiet but we heard noise upstairs.

We burst into the room where there was a bunch of niggas. I noticed Chris a part of the group. As in Chris the nigga I pretended to date. Chris the niggas that Jordan was supposed to kill.

Without a second of time wasted they started shooting at everyone in the room. Everyone laid on the ground bleeding and taking there last breathe and it was just Chris left.

"You took Dream I thought you was fucking dead" I said.

"You thought you could just set me up like that and leave me to die" he said. "And I gave her back unharmed" he said.

"You know your not getting away right" I said and he put his hands up.

"This time I imma make sure you ain't breathing this is for Dream and all the shit you put me through"

BANG
BANG
BANG

I lowered my gun and felt I huge weight of my shoulder. We stood and stared at the room of lifeless bodies.

"Is it over" I said quietly.

"Yes it's over" Teyanna said and stood in front of me and hugged me.

"WATCH OUT" Pg yelled pushing us out the way but it was too late.

From this point everything moved in slow motion.