The start of something new

Diamond's POV
I was in a restaurant waiting for Miya because we was having dinner together. All though all the mess is done me and her are still in touch. I can't say the same for the rest of them though. Things just ain't the same anymore. I saw her walk in and waved at her. She walked towards me and gave me a hug then sat down. "Hey gurl how you been" she said picking up the menu. "I'm been good how about you how's Cey doing" I asked sipping my drink. "He's doing good the police finally took a lil broke from him but let's talk about your line what's going on with that" she said. "To be honest I don't know if I'm still up to it the launch party is officially tomorrow for real this time with all the drama I had to cancel it but it's back on for tomorrow but I just don't have the same passion for it" I said. "Bitch shut up you are doing it I have seen the preview to your clothes and they is popping for real please don't give up on this" she said. "Thanks you mad me feel better tomorrow is finna be lit" I said. "Make sure you bring all your people" I said.
Niyah's POV
I stood outside his house shaking and in tears. He opened the door and looked at me shocked. Without saying anything he opened the door and let me in. I went to his living and sat on his couch awkwardly. It was taking everything in me not to get up and run out of there. "Nice to see you where you been I haven't seen you at school" Mike said. "I been..... sick" I said lowly. "Look Niyah I actually like you I hope you know that I didn't want you to think that after the other day I was done because that ain't true but I been trying to call you and you ain't been answering what's going on" he said. Then I couldn't help myself and started crying hysterically. "Woah what's wrong" he said confused. "Did I say something wrong" he said rubbing his hand on my back. "No" I said calming myself down. "Mike..... I'm pregnant" I said not looking at him. After what felt like forever of silence he said "What are you doing to do". I wanted to scream and slap him because of what he said but what did I expect he can't fix this and it really was all up to me. "I should go" I said wiping my face and standing up. "No Niyah I'm not leaving you I'm still going to be there no matter what but I don't know how to help you. You need to tell me what I can do" he stand grabbing onto my arm. At that moment a woman who I'm guessing was his mom walked in. She looked at me and smiled then frowned when she saw me wipe my eye. "Hello you must be Niyah" she said and I was shocked as to how she knew my name. "Hello ma'am" I said giving a fake smile. "No please call me Nina" she said smiling "so what's going on here Mike I know I taught you better then to make girls cry now" she said looking a Mike with her arms crossed. "No Nina it's not like that I have to go now" I said walking passed her towards the door. She caught up with me at the door and looked at me as if she felt bad for me as if she knew. "I know you don't know me well but trust me when I say that if you need to talk to anybody I'm here and I won't be mad at you unlike how your parents might and I'll give you real advice" she said and hugged me. I don't know if that was a sign or she just overheard our conversation but she was speaking as if she knew that I was pregnant.
Diamond's POV

I got dressed and was finishing off my makeup for my event

I got dressed and was finishing off my makeup for my event. I was hella nervous and couldn't even take a shot because I am pregnant. Jordan walked in and checked himself in the mirror. "You look beautiful" he said kissing me on the cheek. "You look nice yourself" I said assessing his outfit.