"So what are you saying" he said looking at me with sad eyes.

"I'm saying that I'm too complicated for you and I care about you enough to let you find someone that won't hurt you because you are a good person" I said.

"Wow that's what the all say. I can't lie I thought you was different Diamond and I was really falling for you" he said then he walked away.

I watched him walk away then sighed and went inside.

When I walked inside it was quiet so I assumed everyone was asleep. I walked into my room and saw my Angel sleeping peacefully in her crib. I stared at her analysing every single detail to see if anything was different.

I had a sigh of relief when I saw no difference. I walked back out to the living room. Jordan wasn't on the couch so I thought we was out on the balcony or went out. I went to the kitchen and made myself a glass of water.

Suddenly I dropped the glass and started crying heavily. I dropped to the floor and put my head in my hands as I sobbed. I felt a hand on my back and I looked up and saw Jordan. He held me as I continued to cry all the tears that I have held in for so long.

After what felt like forever I stopped I sat up wiping my eyes. "I don't want to live like this anymore Jordan" I said sniffing.

"I know and you won't have to"

"No I don't want your empty promises I want results..... I want to to find the people that been blackmailing us and do what you got to do then I want you out of my life" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What"

"Not out of Dreams you can still see her as normal but I don't want anything to do with you" I said calmly.

"Diamo-"

"You can continue with what you do because I know you can never stop but I'm done with this life. I don't want Dream to grow up remembering all this shit or to be scarred like I am I want her to be happy and so do I"

"I feel you but I need to you know something first" he said

"What"

"That night when I was at the club with Pg and Jasmine made that video. She drugged me I got a test back that day and the video footage from the club and it shows her putting something in my drink. I never fucked her I didn't even touch her. She took me to the bathroom and made it seem like we did something I would never hurt you like that Diamond" he said

"I believe you Jordan but this isn't healthy for either of us I need my space. You can stay tonight and then start picking Dream up from Angel's house" I said and got up and started to clean the broken glass.

"I got it" he said and I walked to my room.

—————————-

1 week later

"We found them" Pg said when he called me.

"Are you sure it's them" I said.

"One hundred percent we got the addy and everything me and Jordan are finna take care of it" he said.