Chapter 10

4th Up.

Arthit woke up feeling achy, unable to move freely last night.  His hands and feet were bridled by Kongpop.  While Kongpop was asleep, Arthit beat Kongpop's arm.

"What is wrong?"  Kongpop asked, Arthit's punch was like an ant bite to him.

"My whole body is sore. It's because of you Kong!"  Spray Arthit in the morning.

"You have to get used to it."

"What! I don't want to! I couldn't sleep last night."

Kongpop giggled, "Can't sleep? Who was snoring last night?"

Arthit rejects the embarrassment, "It's you. Not me."

Kongpop knows that Arthit is embarrassed, so he doesn't want to tease him either.  Moreover, Mowu is a little sensitive.

"Okay. Okay. I snore."

Arthit smiled with satisfaction. Look, he can still educate human beasts, right!

Kongpop got up and kissed Arthit's cheek, "I'll take a shower first."  Arthit's face was full of red after Kongpop left and cursed.

"You pervert!"

***

A-Xian, Zon and papa looked meaningfully at Arthit and Kongpop over breakfast.  Their gazes unsettled Arthit, while Kongpop relaxed.

"Did you go straight to the training venue?"  Asked papa.

"It seems so uncle, papa will be waiting for me at the military headquarters."

"Greetings to Jun."

"I will tell papa,uncle."

Kongpop said goodbye and escorted Arthit to the front door, Papa and A-Xian looked intently upon Arthit's return after escorting Kongpop away.

"He's gone ?"

Arthit nodded.

A-Xian pulled Arthit to the nearest sofa and sat on his left, papa sat on the right.  Both Arthit's hands were held by them.

"So....?"

Arthit knew what they meant but still pretended not to know.  "So what?"

"So what did you do last night? How come I didn't hear a noise."  A-Xian asked excitedly.

"Does not do anything!"  Shouted Arthit over his embarrassment.  It was embarrassing to be interrogated by family members.

"You didn't do anything?"  Asked papa confused.  Even though last night was a good opportunity.

"Papa!"  Arthit is angry.

"Papa must know, if you are pregnant, you have to report to the state. And also have to ask for leave from school."  Mowu who is pregnant is a valuable treasure for the country, especially those who contain baby human beasts with elemental abilities.

"No. Nothing happened. And I'm not going to get pregnant fast!"  Arthit untied papa and A-Xian's hands and fled to his room.

"Papa .. is Phi Kong unable?"

"Don't talk carelessly."

"Then why didn't he do it to Arthit? Phi Kong will be gone for a long time."

Zon stood hitting A-Xian's head, "still a child, don't talk perverted things."

A-Xian argued, "Hey! We all same age!"

Zon leaves the grumbling A-Xian.  Only papa caressed A-Xian gently.  A-Xian is indeed the most cheerful of the two children.

"Si Zhui is still sleeping?"

A-Xian nodded.  As long as Si Zhui's family hasn't contacted, A-Xian asked permission for Si Zhui to stay here until his family picked him up.

"Papa, do you think Si Zhui's  is an important person son?"

"It seems so."

"Then, why did they leave Si Zhui on the streets alone?"

"Maybe Si Zhui ran away from home."

"Aaah .. like Arthit."

Papa laughed, "I think so."

The sound of the doorbell ringing their conversation, papa stood open the door and saw the handsome young man, long white shirt, white headband on his forehead, the man was like a warrior on TV.  Very impressive.

"Sorry, is there a child named Si Zhui here?"

Papa nodded, "Come in."

The man nodded politely and bowed slightly in respect.  A-Xian saw that the man was very handsome, his face could enter the current hottest human beast magazine.  His heart trembled seeing that man.

Is this what is called love at first sight?

A-Xian's gaze followed the man's gesture, but the man did not feel uncomfortable, he could even say that he was used to being noticed by other people.

Papa patted A-Xian's shoulder, regaining his consciousness.  "Call Si Zhui."

A-Xian nodded even though his soul was still attached to the young man.  While A-Xian was leaving soulless, papa chatted briefly with the man.

His name is Lan Wangji, a descendant of the Lan family who is a state advisor.  The Lan family rarely appeared in the media, they were a little secretive.  Apart from the state advisor and his wife, no one knew what other members of the Lan family looked like.

Lan Wangji also shared that his younger brother, Si Zhui, had a fight with his father because he was forced to study.  Somehow, Si Zhui ran away from the house and the guards let their guard down.

"I'm sorry that my brother is a bother."  Lan Wangji bowed his head respectfully.

"No. It's not a bother."  Papa is reluctant to accept requests from young master Lan.  Their social level is different.

"No. My naughty brother has brought trouble to uncle's family. We apologize. We brought some gifts as apologies."  Lan Wangji gave instructions to several guards and brought in many boxes full of gifts.

"T-This is too much. We don't deserve it."  Reject papa.

"It's okay uncle. It's just a small gift."

Papa wanted to talk again but a scream from above was loud.

"I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!

02 October 2020