CHAPTER 7

"Get away from Safiah."

Zon snorted in disgust, get away from Safiah?  Who also wants to be close to that playboy creature.  Zon and Safiah never know each other, it's just Safiah's impromptu plan that makes Zon suffer.

So here's the story ...

Yesterday Zon was passing the machine where there was a sound of footsteps running toward him.  After he looked, it turned out that there was a young boy who was being chased by many girls.

The young man was caught, then surrounded by many girls.

"Safiah, decide who you will choose?"

Safiah scratched his head, there was an awkward feeling there.  "You're all beautiful, I can't choose."

"He must choose me, I'm prettier than all of you."  One of the fans claims Safiah.

"Tch! What's the use of being pretty if you're poor!"  Denied one of the fans again.

A disparaging snort rang out, "What's the use of being rich if you have an empty brain!"

"Hahaha .. don't fight, what's the point of you being beautiful, rich and smart if you only excel in one field. I can do all those fields, especially .. in terms of satisfying men."  The girl who said this had high self-confidence.  She is beautiful and sexy, her study achievement is above average and her financial condition is not taht poor.

"Shut up you Zara!"

"What! You feel offended but it's true."

Safiah had a headache, he wanted to get out of this situation but his heart was too soft to hurt the women directly.  If he could, he wanted to shout "YOU'RE ALL SELFISH !!"

The girls started making noise with each other, drawing attention from the surroundings.  Safiah felt embarrassed to be the attention of his surroundings.  Then he saw Zon.

Zon, this is a man.  Looks like a Mowu.  If he chose a man, surely no girl would be hurt, right?

Safiah walked over to Zon and put his right hand on Zon's shoulder.  "I choose him!"

The girls stopped fighting then turned to Zon with ferocious gaze.  Zon wanted to argue but his mouth was covered by Safiah's hand.

"We're engaged. The state decides this."

It is true that a Mowu will be given a partner by the state, if the state is involved, no resident can argue because this is in the interest of state security.

The girls were angry and annoyed but still retreating regularly leaving them both.  After the girls left, Zon let go of the hand that was clutching him.

"Sorry 🙏🙏"

Safiah apologized before Zon opened his mouth.

"I know I was wrong, please hold on for a few days. My real fiancé will coming."

Zon was more angry, "Then why didn't you tell them!"

Safiah felt helpless, "I told them that. But they don't believe me. They keep bothering me. I don't want any misunderstanding with my fiance just because of them."

Zon gritted his teeth, "This more to the misunderstanding."

"I'll tell my fiancé frankly. He will understand. Sorry, I got you involved. But please help me only for a few days until my fiancé arrives."

"I'll pay the compensation."

Safiah started taking the wallet in his pocket, seeing that Zon was more and more angry, he kicked Safiah's shin and left from there.

The rumors started from then on.

"Well."  Zon casually replied in a soft voice.  The girls were confused, why was it so easy.

Seeing that their opponent had no intention of fighting back, the girls only gave a few warnings and left Zon.

"Hey, hot chicken!"  Laughter and put a hand on Zon's shoulders.  Zon kicked sadistically.

"Come on .. don't be sadistic like that."

"Stop Phun .." Zon was annoyed, his best friend Phun really likes to make fun of him too much.

"Well, I congratulate you."
Zon raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Safiah, he is the eldest son of the minister of commerce. He is very rich. Aren't you lucky to be his fiancé. Hahaha ..."

"Not funny!"

Zon left Phun and Phun immediately followed him.

***

A-Xian doesn't want to go to class, his truancy starts to burn.  A-Xian jumped off the wall and was about to spend time walking around the city.

He went to the game center, ate as much as he could, then took a nap at the comic cafe.  Life is beautiful isn't it.

Meow .. meow .. meow ..

The sound of a cat teasing his ears, A-Xian glanced to the right and left, not finding any sign of a cat.  Feeling that it was just a hallucination, A-Xian left to continue his journey.

But something tugged at the hem of her shirt.  A cute boy with big black eyes, curly hair, cat ears between his hair and a white tail dangling between his legs.  It is very funny.  The boy looked at him expectantly.

"Brother ... take me away."

07 September 2020