CHAPTER 6

Kongpop looked to investigate Arthit who looked down, even though he was hidden, but Kongpop knew there was a smile line on Arthit's face.  If he wasn't around at this time, 100% Arthit would be jumping for joy.

Arthit's heart became happy to hear the news that Kongpop had started training for 3 months at the military headquarters.  Training for 3 months which means ... Arthit is free for 3 months from kongpop.

Hip!  Hip!  Hooray!  Hip!  Hip!  Hooray!

"You seem glad I left."  Kongpop stared coldly with piercing eyes.

Arthit shook his head and dodged, "Ah .. how could I be happy. We just decided to get married and you are already going far away. It's like a wife who lives in war by her husband."

Kongpoo snorted, "Like a wife? I guess more like a bachelor who will get ready to party!"

"How could I be ..."

Kongpop shrugged, "Who knows!"

"Arthit, do you remember what I said?"

"I remember. No cheating, don't come home late at night, can't be late for school, always wear a bracelet, and .. stay at home more."  Stay at home!  You think I'm a frivolous girl!

"Very nice!"

"But Kong .. I want to play a band with my friends."

Kongpop advanced gently stroking Arthit's head, "Who said I forbid, you can play with them but .. remember your limits."

"I know! I know! Trust me!"  Arthit patted his chest.

Kongpop looked at his watch, it's time for him to go.  He didn't want to be late on the first day of training.

"I'll be going first. Don't forget to call me. If you're in danger, don't forget to activate the bubble function."

"I know! How naggy!"

"Arthit ..."

"Hehehe .. I'll obey. You take it easy during training. Try to be the best and make me proud."  Cheap words make my teeth ache - Arthit.

Kongpop lifted Arthit's chin with his finger, lowered his head until their lips met, this incident happened quickly before Arthit could resist.

"Bye!"

DAMN KONGPOP !!!  Screams Arthit (but only inwardly.)

***

Arthit enters the house, finds papa and A-Xian sitting watching the drama.  Hearing the sound of the door, Papa looked down and saw Arthit enter.

"He's gone?"  Arthit nodded happily.  His smile was now printed clearly.

"I'm finally free! Hehehe ...."

"Stupid child. Why are you happy? You should be sad, your fiancé left and will not see you again for a long time."

Arthit took the cassava chips and sat next to papa.  "Papa, this is my period of freedom. If I'm married, it will be difficult to gain my freedom. Everything he controls. So I better enjoy it while I'm still free."

"Whatever, but don't go too far."

"Pa! Why are your words exactly the same as Kongpop?"

"Because that's how it should be."

Arthit pouted, "It's not fair!"

Papa went to the kitchen, it's time to prepare breakfast.  A-Xian sat down to approach Arthit.

"What?"

"Arthit, later tell Kong to meet many people there."

Arthit was confused, "Why?"

"Of course looking for superior seeds to introduce me."

Arthit lightly hit A-Xian's head, "You still young child, why want to get married soon ."

"Hey! We're the same age. Don't forget that we're twins."

"Whatever!"

Arthit threw away the pack of cassava chips that had run out, and went to his room to take a shower and get ready for school.

***

Arthit goes to school with Zon and A-Xian, compared to cheerful A-Xian, Zon is a little gloomy.  I wonder what he had in mind.

Arthit elbowed A-Xian's arm showing what was wrong with him?  A-Xian didn't know either, so he answered with a shrug.

Arthit wanted to ask a question but would soon enter class, it would be no fun if he was interrogating stories.  Arthit decided he would ask that after school.

Arthit came in to be greeted with a stocky body running to him.

"Let me go Tutah!"

"Arthit. Arthit. I heard your husband went to military training."  Tutah stared with hope, you could say that his hopes were almost the same as A-Xian.

"Fiancé! Not yet husband!"

"It's the same. It's only a matter of time."  Tutah pulled Arthit to sit on his chair.  "Then, send a message to Kongpop."

"What for?"

"Find a partner for your lonely friend."

Arthit rolled his eyes lazily, he chose to sleep and ignored Tutah's screams.

***

Zon enters his class hesitantly, his footsteps as careful as possible so that no one notices him.

All of that is in vain because currently Zon is a hot chicken.  Since yesterday's incident, there have been rumors that Zon stole Saifah from his fans.

A girl accompanied by her friend confronts Zon, their eyes want to burn Zon alive.

"Get away from Saifah."

06 September 2020